ADVERTISEMENT

Women's basketball banquet

May 1st..4:00..reservations requested by April 20th by the Womens Basketball Office..610-519-3535..

Reactions: ericw
May 1st..4:00..reservations requested by April 20th by the Womens Basketball Office..610-519-3535..
Awesome.
I wanted to bring my 9 year old,daughter - is that out of the question? Just curious.

She would probably enjoy it - hopefully they could cut you a break on the $40 ticket cost.

Happy to pay the $40 - she loves the lady cats....I just wasn't sure if kids were welcome or not....

I am looking forward to it....hope it is a great send off the coyers!

Happy to pay the $40 - she loves the lady cats....I just wasn't sure if kids were welcome or not....

I am looking forward to it....hope it is a great send off the coyers!
No problem adding your daughter. Sent mine in today.

we got our tickets - can't wait. My daughter is SO excited - she never puts down a basketball anymore…love it.

Glad to hear Caroline's surgery went well. I hope she gets to play in the WNBA and maybe we see her back at the mainline helping the coaching staff?

Count on it Mosby.

Caroline was disappointed not getting drafted, but with the injury it was 50/50 anyway. She was high on a lot of teams' boards before the injury so we're very sure she will get a good shot once she's ready to rock.

Thanks for all the nice words. Katherine will be a GA during her rehab next year and Caroline will be around campus every day in rehab, practicing with the team and hoping to be picked up in Europe mid season in the winter when she's ready.

Count on it Mosby.

Caroline was disappointed not getting drafted, but with the injury it was 50/50 anyway. She was high on a lot of teams' boards before the injury so we're very sure she will get a good shot once she's ready to rock.

Thanks for all the nice words. Katherine will be a GA during her rehab next year and Caroline will be around campus every day in rehab, practicing with the team and hoping to be picked up in Europe mid season in the winter when she's ready.

Mr Coyer
How did Katherine's surgery go?

Count on it Mosby.

That is all great news. So happy for both of them - my daughter and I look forward to the banquet to wish them well on the next stage of their careers....

BWB, Katherine's first surgery went fine last thursday. Her meniscus was cleaned out and they harvested some articular cartilage from that knee to grow in a lab for the next 8 weeks or so.

The tough one comes in June for her. They will take the lab grown cartilage and graft it into her knee to repair a large tear. That will be an eight month rehab.

Tough kid. No one can believe she was playing on that knee.

Reactions: mosby2
BWB, Katherine's first surgery went fine last thursday. Her meniscus was cleaned out and they harvested some articular cartilage from that knee to grow in a lab for the next 8 weeks or so.

The tough one comes in June for her. They will take the lab grown cartilage and graft it into her knee to repair a large tear. That will be an eight month rehab.

That is tremendous news. Will keep the prayers going. I didn't know about her knee was that bad until later in the season.

Both are tough kids and so happy they will forever be members of the wildcat family.

Last edited:

Please give both your daughters our best wishes and prayers. It has been a pleasure watching them play for four years and having my daughter (the ball girl) learn how to become a responsible young woman from them has been priceless. All our best to your family

Please give both your daughters our best wishes and prayers. It has been a pleasure watching them play for four years and having my daughter (the ball girl) learn how to become a responsible young woman from them has been priceless. All our best to your family
Caroline and Katherine have been very special young women. Was Caroine the Villanovan who participated in singing the national anthem at the championship game?

My daughter and I attended the banquet tonight - it was a lot of fun. The speeches were great and heartfelt. I love the relationship Harry has with his players. It is very unique.

Villanova did a nice job. It was a nice way to send off the senior. Also great we get to see both Coyer girls around next year as they rehab for whatever lies ahead for them.

More fans need to come out and support the women's program. They are a great group of young women.

Another great Villanova basketball event.

Great to meet you and your daughter mosby2. The young kids are the future of WBB, either as players or spectators and the more that the program can do to generate increased participation from the next generation will only serve to further the overall growth of the sport.

Reactions: mosby2
You are correct - I am doing my part - lots of my neighbors are realizing the women's games are fun, easy to attend and a great cheap family alternative....get more people in the stands.....

It was a pleasure to meet you as well and some other Vusports members as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT