ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube Video & Comments

FreddyShoop

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2001
I was doing a Google search for Dustin Levitz, the Harvard kid who co-founded the Facebook with Mark Finklestein. I somehow got directed to this crazy YouTube video of a punk hassling a bunch of innocent kids trying to each lunch at a Florida HS. The video is well worth your time..but check out the comments left after the video. Some of them are outrageous!

Reactions: KittlesFan2.0
Seems to me that he was clearly being provoked by the kid sitting down in the grey shirt.

This is more of a Merc clueless schtick type of thread. Isn't just about every video on youtube littered with terrible racist comments? What makes this different and why is Shoop surprised enough to see this and start a thread on it like he uncovered something new?

Final Verdict - Img src="rjacksonYankeesStrikeout.jpg"

And I'd also like the back story on why Shoop is googling Dustin Levitz too? Guy is clearly obsessed with those awful Jews who stole his billion dollar idea 12 years ago.

Levitz isn't the real guys name either. Shoop has this nice little anti-Semitic niche schtick going against the founders of Facebook. Interesting new direction for him.

That's impressive stamina for a guy his size.

He actually showed restraint and tried to get the guy to square up. If the little guy was talking shit, I am team Louis.

I like videos like this, but they don't get a 10/10 unless the bully gets dropped at the end.

Also, I really like those shorts/pants that the bully has on. They are like jean shorts that go all the way to the ankle. I'll have to get myself a pair of those.

Do yourself a favor and waste an evening or two watching street fight videos on YouTube. It's good for the soul.

Parking lot or stadium fights are even better. I can make a tub of popcorn and search for "Eagles Cowboys fight" or "Phillies Mets fight" all night long.

Do yourself a favor and waste an evening or two watching street fight videos on YouTube. It's good for the soul.

Did this the other night til 4am. Sometimes you have to watch 4 or 5 to arrive at 1 good one. About an hour into it I took a break to watch our 05 NCAA game vs UNC. But then I went right back to urban street fighting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT