ADVERTISEMENT

Brexit

Yes, but trump is an idiot. He's in freaking Scotland right now and doesn't know how to capitalize on this. He slugs off the questions. He could have done a victory lap and leveraged this. However, I'm not sure he's taken the time to learn the issue. Times like this makes me think he really doesn't want to be president but selling.

I have been questioning this since the beginning. It's the single greatest self promotion event in the history or mankind, and I remain unconvinced he actually wants the gig. Too many egregious mistakes and too much intentional alienation of large voting blocks. We know statistically that Romney could not win by getting mostly the white vote and not much else - so Trumo seems to have decided he wants an even lesser slice of that pie only. Like he's doubling down on 7-2 when his opponent is showing a pair of face cards. He does not seem to be making any attempt to appeal to any other demo. Only Hillary is able to keep him this close. A better Dem candidate I believe would have a far greater lead. No way the GoP should lose this election, but they probably will.

I give Trumo credit on his delivery - because when you read the text of his speeches and rants, its reads like the drunken Facebook rambling of the jack wad work friend you think is a complete idiot but you don't want to defriend because he's the CEO's wife's nephew or something. "Ive had a lot of people tell me this..."

"The people are morons." It's that kind of thinking that spurs voters' reactions to the political system. Keep up your elitist comments - they help Trumo :D

You included. You are a case study in right wing populism. In what world is Trump not an elitist, you maroon.

But I digress. It's probably ultimately the media's fault for keeping people so ill-informed. (See my post re: Fox News above for evidence.)

You included. You are a case study in right wing populism. In what world is Trump not an elitist, you maroon.

But I digress. It's probably ultimately the media's fault for keeping people so ill-informed. (See my post re: Fox News above for evidence.)

So many people come up to me say "Trump, you're not an elitist". Really they do, honestly it's unbelievable how many people tell me. You wouldn't believe it, I have to honest with you.

Moron might be a strong word, but uneducated is not debatable.

The worst part of the vote yesterday was the breakdown by age groups. The youth voted overwhelmingly to remain, while old farts voted to leave. Those with the least at stake will vote with anger over reason. Sad!

Moron might be a strong word, but uneducated is not debatable.

The worst part of the vote yesterday was the breakdown by age groups. The youth voted overwhelmingly to remain, while old farts voted to leave. Those with the least at stake will vote with anger over reason. Sad!

"Imagine someone picks a movie for you to watch together and then walks out 15 minutes into it. What I'm saying is - old people shouldn't be allowed to vote"

Trump as until November to earn my vote. As of today, I will be voting for Jay Wright.

Just keep misreading the signs of discontent and the mood of the electorate. I won't stoop to the name calling routine that you have, Wade. That's just the usual tactic people use when they don't have plausible arguments to support their points of view.

Just keep misreading the signs of discontent and the mood of the electorate. I won't stoop to the name calling routine that you have, Wade. That's just the usual tactic people use when they don't have plausible arguments to support their points of view.

I called you a maroon. I love that term. Will continue to use.

I won't stoop to the name calling routine that you have, Wade. That's just the usual tactic people use when they don't have plausible arguments to support their points of view.

‘Crazy Bernie’
‘Crooked Hillary’
‘Little Marco’
‘Low Energy’ Jeb
‘1 for 38 Kasich’
'Goofy Elizabeth Warren'

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
Apparently Google searches in the UK for "What is the EU" shot up like a rocket after the vote. Seems people didn't quit understand WTF they were voting on.....

Very American of them I must say.

Reactions: Mr. Wade Garrett
I have been questioning this since the beginning. It's the single greatest self promotion event in the history or mankind, and I remain unconvinced he actually wants the gig. Too many egregious mistakes and too much intentional alienation of large voting blocks. We know statistically that Romney could not win by getting mostly the white vote and not much else - so Trumo seems to have decided he wants an even lesser slice of that pie only. Like he's doubling down on 7-2 when his opponent is showing a pair of face cards. He does not seem to be making any attempt to appeal to any other demo. Only Hillary is able to keep him this close. A better Dem candidate I believe would have a far greater lead. No way the GoP should lose this election, but they probably will.

I give Trumo credit on his delivery - because when you read the text of his speeches and rants, its reads like the drunken Facebook rambling of the jack wad work friend you think is a complete idiot but you don't want to defriend because he's the CEO's wife's nephew or something. "Ive had a lot of people tell me this..."
A guy with the size ego that Trumo has doesn't do anything with the idea that he won't win. That's just downright silly!

Please respond Tom.
I'll try to explain it to you, Jake. But first let me say that one thing I find mind bobbling about the left is how unhappy they seem to be. They have no sense of humor at all. Trumo's nicknames while crude are based in fact and funny. If I were advising Hillart I would have had her brush off the "Crooked Hilliart" moniker by coming back with a "Bad Hair Trumo" handle which would have completely neutralized her being called crooked. Instead, she called him a racist, bigot and dangerous. And so, "Crooked Hilliart" has become part of the American lexicon and is repeated over and over on a daily basis. I think Trumo's entertainment experiences have helped his campaign. Most people will forever think of Rubio as "Liddle Marco."
https://www.lyingcrookedhillary.com

I'll try to explain it to you, Jake. But first let me say that one thing I find mind bobbling about the left is how unhappy they seem to be. They have no sense of humor at all. Trumo's nicknames while crude are based in fact and funny. If I were advising Hillart I would have had her brush off the "Crooked Hilliart" moniker by coming back with a "Bad Hair Trumo" handle which would have completely neutralized her being called crooked. Instead, she called him a racist, bigot and dangerous. And so, "Crooked Hilliart" has become part of the American lexicon and is repeated over and over on a daily basis. I think Trumo's entertainment experiences have helped his campaign. Most people will forever think of Rubio as "Liddle Marco."

Thanks for taking the time to respond, but can you please address what I was really getting at (the obvious contradiction)?

I don't really care about the qualifiers, the effectiveness, nor the rebuttals. I care about your statement to the honorable Mr. Wade Garrett where you stated, "That's just the usual tactic people use when they don't have plausible arguments to support their points of view."

So, your support of Trumo directly contradicts your viewpoint as stated above. Can you explain that?

Also, mind "bobbling" is not a phrase. It is "mind boggling".

It's mind bobbling that the Brotish can be so shortsided.
I agree, totally bobbles my mind.
dwide.gif

Thanks for taking the time to respond, but can you please address what I was really getting at (the obvious contradiction)?

I don't really care about the qualifiers, the effectiveness, nor the rebuttals. I care about your statement to the honorable Mr. Wade Garrett where you stated, "That's just the usual tactic people use when they don't have plausible arguments to support their points of view."

So, your support of Trumo directly contradicts your viewpoint as stated above. Can you explain that?

Also, mind "bobbling" is not a phrase. It is "mind boggling".
Bobbling = stupid Apple word suggestions on my iPad which I failed to catch when I posted. I'm not going to endlessly belabor the point (above.) Suffice it to say, Wade called me a maroon. So, his response was a "usual tactic" rather than offering an actual counter viewpoint. I don't like being called a maroon and MWG knows that! :p

I am trying to see the upside of this exit. Reading a fair amount. Do they really believe this will help them control immigration? Will it? I don't see how.

Anyway - the reactions and stances on both side appear to be often pretty over the top. "hitler tired this!" to "we've lost Britain!" - probably some rough bumps ahead but doubt it's a catastrophe one way or the other.

I am trying to see the upside of this exit. Reading a fair amount. Do they really believe this will help them control immigration? Will it? I don't see how.

Anyway - the reactions and stances on both side appear to be often pretty over the top. "hitler tired this!" to "we've lost Britain!" - probably some rough bumps ahead but doubt it's a catastrophe one way or the other.
Agreed, Anarchy. But, there are always the "sky is falling" crowd when anything out of the ordinary happens.

I try my best not to be a member of the SSG but this is simply one of the dumbest things I've ever read. And I'm not left or right. Politics truly brings out the worst and most bizarre behavior in many people.

I try my best not to be a member of the SSG but this is simply one of the dumbest things I've ever read. And I'm not left or right. Politics truly brings out the worst and most bizarre behavior in many people.
It's was "tongue in cheek" Chuck. I realize it doesn't come across well sometimes in a media like this.

I answered as best I could. If you don't like the answer - get over it!
No, you didn't at all. You don't seem to be feeling well. When you're back up to it, please reread and get back to me. Thanks and feel better.

No, you didn't at all. You don't seem to be feeling well. When you're back up to it, please reread and get back to me. Thanks and feel better.
Thanks. I haven't felt well for some time so I'm just not into the endless back & forth about nothing of consequence. I don't care to respond any further.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT