ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Game Tickets - Update - 0 of 60 Tickets Left

RobN

All VUSports.com Team
Jul 12, 2001
I was able to get 60 authentic Championship Game Tickets. They are all in very good to excellent condition. No tears, rips or bends. The tickets are real game tickets. The original purchaser chose the flash ticket option at the time of purchase. All of these tickets have the authentic hologram on the back. The tickets are from random sections throughout NRG stadium. I would like to make these available to all board members. I paid $5 a piece for them. I don't want to make money. My cost plus postage to break even would be fine. These tickets are going for $20 to $30 bucks a piece on eBay. If you are interested in purchasing a piece of championship history, please send me an email at rnaugle6@comcast.net. It will be first come, first serve. I would like to limit it to 1 ticket per board member. This way more folks are able to get one if they want one. If the demand is not that great then I will expand it to multiple tickets per board member. THERE ARE 21 TICKETS REMAINING AS OF 9PM ON SUNDAY!

Thanks RobN

Last edited:
Reactions: BEEFER. and lot8b
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News