ADVERTISEMENT

Death Penalty or Life................

Originally posted by adp98:
We should have empathy for the fatherless child who is not receiving any support. Edit, and forgive any future sins on humanity this child will likely commit. He had no chance. Maybe we can find a trial lawyer to sue the cops for killing the father who wasn't around?
The goal posts shifted so far on this one that I don't even have a response.

Originally posted by NickleDimer:
I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the proper punishment for police officials that fire 8 shots into a man who is running away from a broken taillight and child support bill.
At a minimum, I feel as though the cop should be placed on administrative leave, with pay.

Originally posted by NickleDimer:
I would like to hear everyones thoughts on the proper punishment for police officials that fire 8 shots into a man who is running away from a broken taillight and child support bill.
Charged.

Murder

Originally posted by tjc3844:
Whatever, MWG. If you have an Apple computer then you know it "suggests" words based on your typing history. Foye is very close to Moye. And since I have Moye on my list of email addresses, that's how it happened. If you want to make it into some kind of mysterious Freudian slip rather than discussing the thread topic, go for it! It's completely meaningless and silly. But, this is 4.6 after all.
I have an Apple too. And i like gay buttsex.

Nobody on 4.6 needs to hear about your sex life MWG.

Martin Richard's (young boy killed in bombing) parents have penned a letter requesting life in prison.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I understand and empathize the family's point of view, but it deserves no weight. I'm all about victims rights and everything, but if there's one thing they shouldn't do, it's set sentencing policy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT