ADVERTISEMENT

4th Verbal Commit......welcome Changa Hodge

You are totally stereotyping this young man. And you know nothing about his family, priorities, or talent level.
If you're a Nova fan you obviously don't know the conference or team ranking. Which is an embarassment. The CAA conference is about 2 or 3 overall in the FCS and Nova is ranked # 2 in the CAA. For the past 4 seasons they've been in the top four in their conference. 2nd last season. And a championship in '09. Academically (which should be every student athletes priority) it's one of the best colleges in the country.
Have you ever thought that all of the legal problems kids are having at the large programs says more about the program, than the person? Sounds like a good reason to avoid them, if education is his priority. As for his talent level, he'll have every opportunity to prove himself. Just like great players like Howie Long and Brian Westbrook.

You are totally stereotyping this young man. And you know nothing about his family, priorities, or talent level.
If you're a Nova fan you obviously don't know the conference or team ranking. Which is an embarassment. The CAA conference is about 2 or 3 overall in the FCS and Nova is ranked # 2 in the CAA. For the past 4 seasons they've been in the top four in their conference. 2nd last season. And a championship in '09. Academically (which should be every student athletes priority) it's one of the best colleges in the country.
Have you ever thought that all of the legal problems kids are having at the large programs says more about the program, than the person? Sounds like a good reason to avoid them, if education is his priority. As for his talent level, he'll have every opportunity to prove himself. Just like great players like Howie Long and Brian Westbrook.

Sweber - You are most likely not aware that the poster to whom you responded is NOT a Villanova football fan. He is a rude person( Maybe not even a person). Very selfish. Despised by all. Very uninformed. The moderator should ban him for life.
The post you responded to was extremely low class. As is he.
I could go on and on ,but I hope you get my point. Welcome to the Villanova football board. For the most part very enjoyable. Certainty very informative.
BTW you post was very well done.

Reactions: Sweber3303
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT