ADVERTISEMENT

9 degrees.............

Mainliner II

VUSports.com Legend
Apr 25, 2006
in Bucks County.......and that's in bright sun.........Rocky Bob, any room down there in the Villages?

ESPN is airing commercials for the masters. makes me ask myself why i live in the NE. cant wait for Spring.

What? No evacuation jokes yet? You guys are asleep at the switch -:)

Quit your whining. It is colder here, I have 4 feet of snow in my yard, 18 more inches on the way tomorrow, and ice dams on my roof that are leaking in my house.

Originally posted by TwoDecks:

Quit your whining. It is colder here, I have 4 feet of snow in my yard, 18 more inches on the way tomorrow, and ice dams on my roof that are leaking in my house.
You decided it was a great idea to live just west of Boston. Sweet choice.

Mother Nature eventually gives each part of the country a bad time. East coast gets hurricanes, Nor'easters, snow. West gets earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires. Midwest gets tornadoes, summer flooding, South gets t-storms, hurricanes. It happens, but it sucks when it's your turn and sooner or later, it will be.

Try a high of 1 and low of -9 forecast for Sunday here. I'll take 9 degrees.

Pantyhose filled with salt and lay it on the ice dams near the leaks. Need to create a few channels.

TD...yikes...do you have a roof rake? Not that it would help with the ice dams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT