ADVERTISEMENT

Alan Rickman remembered

UncleBill69

Diaper Dandy
Nov 29, 2015
happy trails, Hans

14652-5004.gif

He really was a good actor, played Hans perfectly. 69 is way too young to go.

Nonsense arak, while he was good in that one and that was a nice movie, nothing can top the combination of class and villainy he brought to the role of Hans. No way the movie is that good otherwise.

Nonsense arak, while he was good in that one and that was a nice movie, nothing can top the combination of class and villainy he brought to the role of Hans. No way the movie is that good otherwise.
To be honest, I have never seen Die Hard. I think the only one I saw was the newer one with Justin Long.

Yeah not seeing Die Hard is pretty absurd, even for this board.

Although I have a friend who has never seen the Matrix because she doesn't like Reeves.

Female not seeing the Matrix isn't a big deal.

If you haven't seen Die Hard or any of the terminators, take a few sick days from Costco and catch up. If you're pressed for time you can skip Die Hard 2. Sam Jackson in Die hard 3 IMO is him playing himself.

Nonsense on Die Hard 2. Nearly as good as original. The rest were all a cartoon but 1 and 2 are great. Not to mention classic Christmas movies.

Back to Rickman, always thought his role in "Dogma" was underrated
fhd999DGA_Alan_Rickman_002.jpg

Agree on Die Hard 2. It's almost as good as the original. Not sure how someone could be over 20 years old and not seen Die Hard. Hell, I was watching Die Hard 2 over Christmas with my 5 year old (after all it's a Christmas movie).

We can agree to disagree. I thought Diehard 2 was sub par compared to the first and the third. First and the third are up there with Shawshank as movies I'll watch from any point if they're on tv.

Agreed, his role is Dogma was underrated. Being from NJ, i can't say its a bad movie.

Never said it was a good as Shawshank, thats just silly. I said its a movie i'll watch if its on TV.

Arak, how many times have you seen?:

• Rocky (1 through Creed)
  • Silver Linings Playbook
  • Invincible
  • Sixth Sense
  • Unbreakable
  • Any M Night Shamalan movie set in greater Phila area

Didn't care much for Die Hard 3 except for the "I hate ni@@ers" scene - that's hilarious.

Underrated scenes:

Hans: The following people are to be released from their captors: In Northern Ireland, the seven members of the New Provo Front. In Canada, the five imprisoned leaders of Liberte de Quebec. In Sri Lanka, the nine members of the Asian Dawn movement...

John McClane: [listening on the radio] What the ****?

Karl: [mouthing silently] Asian Dawn?

Hans: [covers the radio] I read about them in Time magazine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT