ADVERTISEMENT

Alive

Sportsboss_ofnothing

'Nova Nation Sensation
Oct 9, 2009
On TV now. Made me wonder. If you were trapped on a mountain, would you turn into a cannibal to stay alive?

If you were trapped with fellow benchwarmers who would you eat first? I'll go with Merc. That fatty would keep me nourished for months.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I would eat the flesh of someone that was already dead. Would be hard if I knew them well. But I wouldn't conspire with others to kill one of the group. Probably means I would be the first to get clipped.

Common misconception of cannabilsm, you don't want to eat the fat dude. You want to eat the biggest muscular dude.

Originally posted by selmore1:
Common misconception of cannabilsm, you don't want to eat the fat dude. You want to eat the biggest muscular dude.
Correct, you want to save the fat guy to slice open like a Tauntaun to huddle inside of for warmth.

Originally posted by Doctor_Van:
Originally posted by selmore1:
Correct, you want to save the fat guy to slice open like a Tauntaun to huddle inside of for warmth.

192280-comic_book_guy_13018.jpg

Over here.

According to Snowpiercer (2013 - Inexplicably highly rated on IMDB despite being filled with plot holes) babies taste the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT