ADVERTISEMENT

Always Sunny

Mr. Wade Garrett

VUSports.com Addict
Dec 11, 2007
I started re-watching season one about a month and a half ago. On season ten now.

Holy shit, this show is still funny. Im calling it now: still hasn't jumped the shark.

Cheers in the 80's
Seinfeld in the 90's
Always Sunny in the 00's

And of course South Park, but that goes in its own category

Best shows of their generation

Reactions: kjbert
It+s+always+sunny+_40e8020ea4be34592450ae12e82a7ab2.gif

Reactions: BigEastBasketball
I thought it was starting to jump the shark in Season 10 but man, last season was incredible. I thought it might be the best overall season yet. The Life of Frank episode was classic.

You know what dude, hear me out for a second okay. Now technically, that stain did appear to me. Also I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out.

Reactions: kjbert and obriend1
I thought it was starting to jump the shark in Season 10 but man, last season was incredible. I thought it might be the best overall season yet. The Life of Frank episode was classic.
I actually think the show fully jumped the shark in season 7, but then somehow came roaring back. Unheard-of in TV today.

Reactions: kjbert and obriend1
You know what dude, hear me out for a second okay. Now technically, that stain did appear to me. Also I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out.
"I've got a confession: I'm in love with a man. "What?" I'm in love with a man. A man called God. Does that make me gay? Am I "gay for God"? You betcha."

latest

Season 6, Episode 11 to be exact.
ept_sports_mlb_experts-848747829-1291400484.jpg
That was one of the worst episodes of the entire show. Other stinkers:

S7E1: "Frank's Pretty Woman"
S7E2: "The Gang Goes tot he Jersey Shore"
S7E5: "Frank's Brother"
S7E9: "The Gang Gets Trapped"
S8E3: "The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre"

Season 9 is when it really came back.

I watched "The Gang Saves the Day" last night. Dennis' fantasy is one of the hardest ive ever laughed at the show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT