ADVERTISEMENT

Another Fun Weekend Coming Up

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Football quarter final game on Sat at 1PM. Temple visits our hoops guys on Sunday at 2PM. Cats are 10-5 vs TU since 2000.
49-17 vs the B5 in that time span. Bring on the Bearkats and the Owls.

The next question is whether there will be a game time conflict on Dec. 20th between the Syracuse BB game (1PM EST) and the Villonova vs. North Dekota State/Coastal Carolina winner FB game. If it's 7th seeded Carolina it should be a Nova home game.

PCH FCS Championship games that weekend can be Friday night or Saturday.

Assuming the higher seeds advance, it would make more sense to have VU in the Fargo Dome on Friday night, and have UNH host a noon kickoff on Saturday.

I prefer the Saturday/Sunday schedule this weekend to the DH we played last Saturday.

UE, what's the verdict on Sam Houston State? They play some random teams that I am really not familiar with. Thanks.

If you remember the 'University" of New Haven? I'm sure Andy does. Some random teams are more dangerous.

Agreed DC, what I meant by random teams I meant teams I am not familiar with so if they are good wins or not I am unsure of. Hard to get a read on what we will be up against.
This post was edited on 12/8 3:41 PM by VUWildCat2003

Wildcat03 - I understand your question about random teams. I confess to not knowing much about the teams on their schedule. I will say IMO JSU was over rated. Our guys play against some very good teams. IMO Villanova has a very,very strong team. Should be a good game with our guys winning. Have fun tonight at the Garden. Cats will have their hands full but should win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT