ADVERTISEMENT

Another Orlando attack

that lagoon is clearly marked "do not swim in here" in multiple places as of 3 weeks ago when I was there. yes there is a beach area at the grand floridian, but seriously look at that water and tell me that you would want your child anywhere near there.

real thing to consider is that if they were staying at that hotel, they're obviously somewhat well off, so the stupidity of the parent factor is intriguing. can't wait to hear about this alligator's call to 911.

that lagoon is clearly marked "do not swim in here" in multiple places as of 3 weeks ago when I was there. yes there is a beach area at the grand floridian, but seriously look at that water and tell me that you would want your child anywhere near there.

real thing to consider is that if they were staying at that hotel, they're obviously somewhat well off, so the stupidity of the parent factor is intriguing. can't wait to hear about this alligator's call to 911.
I can't believe some of the sick jokes over something so tragic. And, just to set the record straight (which I know doesn't matter on BW) they were not swimming in the lagoon. The father and son just had their feet in the water splashing around.

I can't believe some of the sick jokes over something so tragic. And, just to set the record straight (which I know doesn't matter on BW) they were not swimming in the lagoon. The father and son just had their feet in the water splashing around.

So he didn't make it?

How is that father alive today? That's what I want to know. If my two year old got snatched by an alligator because I was stupid enough to have him there, I would fight to the death trying to save that kid. That guy is going to have some major problems for the rest of his life.

I would fight to the death trying to save that kid.

Douglas+Aligator.PNG

Over here

Horrifying stuff. I wouldn't let my kid in there but still... at a resort area like that, the sign really should've said something more than "no swimming." Not enough to warn of the dangers of alligators in a controlled setting like a resort, where it's clearly a man-made lake. Disney will be settling this one as fast as they can, checkbook is out.

I had a neighbor who was a Disney who said "you took your life in your hands when you went in the water at night in the Seven Seas Lagoon." Since he spent 4 years there, I had no reason to think he was making it up.

It's some of the ugliest looking water I've seen. Although it supports tons of wild life including gators.

Sorry, Wade. How could I possibly have forgotten that the death of a two year old in such a horrible way is fodder for jokes on 4.6,

Don't get all high and mighty on us after you lauded the deaths of hundreds of thousands from the "flattening" of two majorly populated countries, and propose to "bomb the shit" out of the Middle East just because one kid died in a tragedy.

You self-righteous prick.

https://villanova.forums.rivals.com/threads/orlando-massacre.36579/page-6

So there is a beach at this resort and alligators live in the water just off of this beach? And little kids (no Baboo jokes please) play on this beach all the time? Do I have this correct?

So there is a beach at this resort and alligators live in the water just off of this beach? And little kids (no Baboo jokes please) play on this beach all the time? Do I have this correct?
I have seen alligator warnings in that area, and "beach" should be used as "handily" is used. It's also Florida.

What else can you expect from most of the numb-nuts that post on this forum.......need to turn some gators loose on BW's

Don't get all high and mighty on us after you lauded the deaths of hundreds of thousands from the "flattening" of two majorly populated countries, and propose to "bomb the shit" out of the Middle East just because one kid died in a tragedy.

You self-righteous prick.

https://villanova.forums.rivals.com/threads/orlando-massacre.36579/page-6
I guess if you can't differentiate between the War on Terror and the tragic and horrible death of an innocent little two year old child, that is pretty sad! Just tell another sick joke about it if that makes you feel better, Wade.

I guess if you can't differentiate between the War on Terror and the tragic and horrible death of an innocent little two year old child, that is pretty sad! Just tell another sick joke about it if that makes you feel better, Wade.
Agreed, when we bomb the shit out of the middle east we will make sure we don't get any innocent 2 years olds. Just the bad ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT