ADVERTISEMENT

Backyard Swingsets

Walt Disney dreamed up Disney World after realizing the limitations of his park in California. He hand picked the Orlando area, where local officials were amenable to his vision, many roads were already in place, and the area was in desperate need of anything that might produce jobs. Disney thought ahead, and knew the land was dirt cheap. While the initial plans were for a large theme park, his plan called for buying up a massive amount of additional land for future development. At the time, the majority of the population in the US lived east of the Mississippi. Buying tracts for as little as 100 bucks an acre, using dozens of dummy companies as to not arouse suspicion. Once word got out that is was Disney seeking the land, land owners would hold out for far larger sums. Before anyone speculated it was might be Disney, they were able to amass 30,000 acres of land.

Last edited:
Walt Disney dreamed up Disney World after realizing the limitations of his park in California. He hand picked the Orlando area, where local officials were amenable to his vision, many roads were already in place, and the area was in desperate need of anything that might produce jobs. Disney thought ahead, and knew the land was dirt cheap. While the initial plans were for a large theme park, his plan called for buying up a massive amount of additional land for future development. At the time, the majority of the population in the US lived east of the Mississippi. Buying tracts for as little as 100 bucks an acre, using dozens of dummy companies as to not arouse suspicion. Once word got out that is was Disney seeking the land, land owners would hold out for far larger sums. Before anyone speculated it was might be Disney, they were able to amass 30,000 acres of land.
Was this one of the papers you wrote while getting your GED in prison?

Reactions: LoveBurger
He saw all the shitty hotels being made right outside Dianeyland and hence the Orlando move also the hookers

My ex gf had a friend who was a Disney princess. She was absolutely gorgeous. I never understood why she'd want to do that.

It looks like she's now also in one of those Ponzi scheme makeup selling gigs that girls love to post about on Facebook.

My ex gf had a friend who was a Disney princess. She was absolutely gorgeous. I never understood why she'd want to do that.

It looks like she's now also in one of those Ponzi scheme makeup selling gigs that girls love to post about on Facebook.

You don't understand why some hot chick wants to be cinderella?

i always thought that most of those sorts used it as a step towards an inevitable LA move and failed acting gig?

Reactions: NickleDimer
Married now it looks like and pretty sure bgranc is on point with that assumption.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT