ADVERTISEMENT

Big Recruiting Day at Hoops Game

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Nova brought in 47 class of 2016 players. They saw an awesome performance by our Wildcats. Buried St.Johns 105 - 68.

UE, am I reading this correctly? Andy had 47 recruits for 2016 at the game today? That is amazing.

I was at the hoops game, the atmosphere was great. Should be very helpful.

Wildcat 03 I read your post on Nova Nation. Darn sham you and your dad were late. But when you arrived the joint was jumping.Yes 47 class of 16 players. Football staff used the Cuse, Georgetown and St John games (all big wins)for recruiting .
Staff has done a great job recruiting over the years.

I was there also.
Some impressive looking recruits. Talley wasn't there due to Bone Marrow dinner from what I was told.

Ferrante was running the show from what I saw.

2015s that I saw: McClenton, Sheedy, & Wiley. I understand that Wiley has a 2016 brother that was there. He's listed on recruiting sites as a TE/DE. Nice size at 6'4" & 235 lbs. Maybe another brother combo? We have CJ & Brian White now!

This post was edited on 3/8 10:43 AM by Gangtackle11

I saw the young Wiley and his mom and dad. To my eye he is not as big as he is listed on recruiting sites. His dad is a giant. Played hoops at Monmouth College. Had a cup of coffee with the Knicks
BTW in talking with football people yesterday, one gets the feeling that 2015 optimism reigns..

Maybe the dad can get in weight room & help out the line?? Haha.

Kid may not be done growing if Dad is a big guy.....No? Might not looked as big if he was standing next to the giant either.

Anyway.....2015 will be fun if they stay healthy....always a big if in this sport!!

This post was edited on 3/8 1:56 PM by Gangtackle11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT