ADVERTISEMENT

Bloodline

Mr. Wade Garrett

VUSports.com Addict
Dec 11, 2007
This was probably my favorite drama since the Wire (which i watched in 2012).

Currently rewatching season one because i forgot everything. Season 2 available as of this weekend.

What do you guys think??

I enjoyed the first few very much, was somewhat sick of it by the end of season one, and didn't enjoy the first episode of season two. Despite this, I won't be able to stop myself from watching the entire second season. Excellent cast.

Very good show but c'mon, there are better ones - several on AMC (Mad Men, Walking Dead), the premiums (Banshee, Magic City, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire), and House of Cards on Netflix.

I'd say it's in my top 25 or so (which includes Seinfeld re-runs).

Mad Men is the most overrated show that's been on television in the last 10 years in my opinion.

Never heard of Banshee or Magic but you have me curious

there is no chance in hell that Walking Dead is better than Bloodline.

I watched a few episodes of Mad Men and it bored me to death

the writing in Bloodline is fantastic. 2 more episodes to go in season 2 for me.

there is no chance in hell that Walking Dead is better than Bloodline.

I watched a few episodes of Mad Men and it bored me to death

the writing in Bloodline is fantastic. 2 more episodes to go in season 2 for me.

Walking Dead is a good show but I get that it might not be some people's cup of tea. I'm going to give Bloodline a look soon.

Haven't watched it but might at some point. Wife watched first season and liked it but didn't love it. I'm excited Peaky Blinders is back with another season.

Haven't watched it but might at some point. Wife watched first season and liked it but didn't love it. I'm excited Peaky Blinders is back with another season.

Give me a rundown on Peaky Blinders. I heard this was good.

Anyone watch the Night Manager? I'm planning on starting it this week.

It's very good. I like it. But it's so boring and slow. We all just want him to be Saul already, not some tender loser Jimmy with girlfriend and family conflicts. Start money laundering for meth dealers already.
Yup. Need more Mike too.

bump

finished the 2nd season over the weekend. I really love this show. This family is ****ed up, man

I'm pretty sure I just saw the guy who plays Kevin at the gym. Seriously.

I was doing chest and arms.

I liked Peaky Blinders in the beginning, but it's a poor-mans Boardwalk Empire -- and a homeless man's Sopranos. My girlfriend loves it, I just play LizReed in Chess and pretend to pay attention. The only good thing about Peaky Blinders is talking in a thick Birmingham (Bur-ming-um) accent.

Mad Men SUCKED.

It had its moments...
latest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT