ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Jenners manhood remembered

No one escapes Kris Jenner unscathed.

It would be great to go back to 1976 and tell someone that Bruce Jenner is living as a woman after getting divorced from the best friend of the woman that O.J. Simpson murdered.

Originally posted by TheFoyeEffect:
It would be great to go back to 1976 and tell someone that Bruce Jenner is living as a woman after getting divorced from the best friend of the woman that O.J. Simpson murdered.
This is the world we live in, 2015 edition....

Was Kris Jenner friends with Nicole brown Simpson? Her husband was OJ's attorney (along with Johnny Cochran). But I didn't think there was a connection between kris and Nicole?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Tom, they were best friends. Or whatever that means in Hollywood.

Originally posted by ericw:
No sooner does he become a she and he loses his ability to drive a car.
539w.jpg

Can someone clarify for me: my understanding is that when a person decides to become a trans-gender it is because they want to live life opposite of the gender upon entering the world. So does this mean Bruce Jenner is gay or just wants to live like a woman minus having relations with men? Does this vary among trans-genders and there is no "hard-and-fast" rule? Any insight would be appreciated as I never quite understood exactly what being a trans-gender entails.

Solid question. Let me re-watch "Just One of the Guys" and I'll get back to you.

that was the first thought that entered my mind when I saw the headline that Jenner was in an accident - so I have to say "original"
which at times seems rare on BW ;)
This post was edited on 2/12 10:29 AM by ericw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT