ADVERTISEMENT

Can Someone Explain What Happened

Mr. Wade Garrett

VUSports.com Addict
Dec 11, 2007
from the start?

Why do we have a new moderater? Can we vote for a new one?

Who is retiring from BW?

This really blows if true. Im on BW more than any other site.

Reactions: kjbert
EricW moved the VUSports content and boards to Scout. Rivals still has these boards here and had to find someone to moderate. BW doesn't have to change at all. The pay board will take a hit

Eric pulled an Art Modell the Friday of a holiday weekend thinking no one would see the moving trucks.

4.6 is now part of a new franchise owned by a Texas football dude. Expansion draft set for Tuesday

One of the temple fans pulled off a pretty well played alt scheme pretending to be part of the new management staff.

Most of the pay posters have set up shop in Eric's Baltimore.

Eric pulled an Art Modell the Friday of a holiday weekend thinking no one would see the moving trucks.

4.6 is now part of a new franchise owned by a Texas football dude. Expansion draft set for Tuesday

One of the temple fans pulled off a pretty well played alt scheme pretending to be part of the new management staff.

Most of the pay posters have set up shop in Eric's Baltimore.

The Temple troll alt is really classic. Can't be a coincidence that Burrs makes a friend the same week we bounced him for being so unlikeable.

Now he's got a best friend.

The Temple troll alt is really classic. Can't be a coincidence that Burrs makes a friend the same week we bounced him for being so unlikeable.

Now he's got a best friend.
Wade, from what I've read on the pay board, 4.6 & Free BW will pretty much remain the same. I don't know anything about the new moderator and it would be wrong to draw any conclusions after a day. I think the major change will be on the pay board. Starting with Eric who is a Villanova grad and had great contacts at Nova with the admin, staff and team members + a number of posters who also had excellent connections not only to the program but to recruiting contacts, the pay board remains a big question mark. So, the choice is to stay here, migrate to Scout where there is also a BW & 4.6 or some combo of both boards.

How thick is your skin? Do you ban easily especially for thinly veiled racist posts?
I have a pretty thick skin. As long as the other people don't take true offense to point I'm receiving emails or I think it's completely out of line, most things probably won't bug me. Guess I'll see if people can just keep this thing going without abusing it completely because I'm the new guy.

I have a pretty thick skin. As long as the other people don't take true offense to point I'm receiving emails or I think it's completely out of line, most things probably won't bug me. Guess I'll see if people can just keep this thing going without abusing it completely because I'm the new guy.

Understand that everyone here pretty much has known each other for many years on this board. No one takes anything to heart in this joint, except maybe TJC. Buts he's a big boi and takes it well. When something is said that you might think crosses the line, understand that it really doesn't.

Works for me as a general rule. Still must reserve the right to be big brother at times. Just know it's not my personality. I'm not the morality police and if everyone knows it's in good nature, fine by me.

Anyone think that the Dave Gersen alt was a nova guy, pretending to be owlified, pretending to be Dave Gersen?

That would be fantastic.

Reactions: FreddyShoop
Anyone think that the Dave Gersen alt was a nova guy, pretending to be owlified, pretending to be Dave Gersen?

That would be fantastic.

I try to play it safe, so I'm assuming it's me and you on here, and that everybody else is your "alt", including Craven.

WTF is going on? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. My feking world is upside down. This is complete bs.

Why can't ball or the butcher just moderate?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT