ADVERTISEMENT

Cats up 41-7 at half. Robby gets the rest of afternoon off

PCH

VUSports.com All-American
Jul 14, 2001
Another day at the office for Robby 15-20, 230 yds, 4 TD passes. Underwood 2 rushing TDs. Talley shows his Penn buddy mercy.QB Polony starts 2d half. First VU drive results in missed 34 yd FG. Kicking game remains vulnerable.

Had to work today. The law is a jealous mistress. Good one to miss, if you had to miss one. This rivalry has reached the end of the line IMO. I'll take the win, but can we schedule someone else in 2015 just for variety?

Who could the Cats get if the series with Penn is not resumed? How about bringing Lehigh back on the schedule or maybe Georgetown or Bucknell? Something different anyways.

Bad flashback, Once Robby and first team went out it looked like the 2011 team replaced them. Lost 17 red zone points due to fumbles and missed FG.

Did Andy completely call off the dogs in the 2nd half or did Penn legitimately stop our O?

Andy absolutely called off the dogs in the second half. Chris Palony played the entire second half with a lot of the second and third stringers.

Actually started in 2nd quarter. Cats had 3 non starters on the O line. Very good players but non starters.

i went to the game Sat and i agree we need to get rid of scheduling Penn. No Nova fans attend the game at FF, good Penn crowd but Nova side was bare. Its a crappy place to play. its way too big and because of the set up you have to sit under the roof to get out of the sun, especially on a hot day like Sat. I was baking in the sun so we moved up and then you are so far away from the field. add that to penn being horrible and its a bad game.

its a nice afternoon cause you can go out down town and/or view Penns updated campus area but the game itself it terrible. id rather them play a Patriot League team or really sch something interesting like App St or Montana when both teams are good. pipe dream i guess and too expensive.

anyone but Penn, Franklin Field has lost its appeal. its way too big and way too old. it is fun once and would be great for a big game like PSU vs Temple but not for Nova penn.

I would love to play home and home with Montana.
I think App St has already moved up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT