ADVERTISEMENT

Central Park Five

as002

'Nova Nation Sensation
Oct 9, 2009
Documentary is on most streaming services these days.

Tragic story about corruption and unethical prosecutor's, similar to making of a murderer (but only one episode).

Ken Burns has the ability to make any story drag out. He could take last april's NFC game and turn that into a snooze fest, but the story is good enough to hold interest.

Anyway, the reason I am posting is moreso because of TRUMO's appearance. Calling for the death penalty for clearly innocent 15 and 16 year old children. Thoughts? Is this the guy we want to hand the keys to the nukes over to?

Does the President have the authority to use nuclear weapons unilaterally? I genuinely don't know. I would THINK not

So after watching TRUMO's appearance in Ken Burns' Central Park Five, you would feel comfortable giving TRUMO the keys to the Nukes? You wouldn't be concerned about him making overly brash decisions without him taking the time to learn the #facts, like he did in Ken Burns' Central Park Five?

Didn't Trumo like take out full page ads in the NYT and GCitW tabloids as well - ads calling for the death penalty?

But that might not even be the worst of it - I seem to remember him not backing off his stance whatsoever even in light of the new evidence that freed the 5. Do i have that right ? I will have go check this out. Remember that case pretty well.

Yeah, like Hillary would have batted an eyelash at frying all five of 'em.

This was back in the era when her and Bill threw the switch on a mentally retarded black man in Arkansas just to shore up the old 'law and order' bona fides.

Just watched the documentary. Is there a better reason to outlaw the death penalty than cases like this? 8M CoDBers were ready to execute.

I was on the fence between TRUMO and Hillary. I mean, I'm a big Hillary supporter, but TRUMO is looking to make this country gr8 again, so I see the benefit in throwing my vote Donald's way.

But after watching Ken Burns' Central Park Five, I'm not sure I could. Vote for TRUMO.

Reading the Wikipedia entry on the central park five, sounds like they were probably guilty.

The freaking district attorney for the county of new York admitted they would have never even indicted had the police properly done their job. He exposed his entire office to huge civil liability with that comment.

They were clearly not guilty.

I was on the fence between TRUMO and Hillary. I mean, I'm a big Hillary supporter, but TRUMO is looking to make this country gr8 again, so I see the benefit in throwing my vote Donald's way.

But after watching Ken Burns' Central Park Five, I'm not sure I could. Vote for TRUMO.

After the Brexit and his response to the Orlando shooting, its safe to say that Trumo's presidential hopes are over.

After the Brexit and his response to the Orlando shooting, its safe to say that Trumo's presidential hopes are over.

His path to 270 is very difficult right now. I remain unconvinced he wants to be president. He's made too many preventable mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT