ADVERTISEMENT

Champions

Guess when you root for half the pro teams like you, you have a half decent shot every year. Congrats.

See, this is what you can do when you actually try....nice job.

BTW - did they really give the Conn Smyth to Crosby? He was terrible. The 10th leading scorer in the playoffs, and a -4? That's a joke over the goalie who stole them games and literally ANYONE on the Hagelin, Kessel Bonino line who won them this Cup. Hagelin killed every penalty - Crosby doesn't see the ice shorthanded - and Hags had what, ONE less point? Glad I didnt watch this series much, Internet blew up about how awfully it was called.

Happy for Hags. Great player. Most underrated player in the league. Hated losing him the day they traded him. Not much has changed.

Somewhere Dmil is trying to find fault with two time cup winner Crosby. Crosby has won more cups than dmil's team has won his entire life. Has to burn.

Somewhere Dmil is trying to find fault with two time cup winner Crosby. Crosby has won more cups than dmil's team has won his entire life. Has to burn.

And if you were an actual fan, I might care a bit. But you are not, so I don't. Crosby might be the first minus player to win the Conn Smyth. Pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Dmil cares...with real fans. I will take it. Somewhere his hatred for Crosby burns only with real fans....as he sees his nemesis skate another cup. Those reals love rubbing it in your face.

Just checked. Second minus players to win Conn Smyth. Toews was a -1 (with 10 more points ). Lowest point total by a forward (tied with Kane) to win it. Absolute joke of an award this year. Whatever. Happy for Hags

Dmil cares...with real fans. I will take it. Somewhere his hatred for Crosby burns only with real fans....as he sees his nemesis skate another cup. Those reals love rubbing it in your face.

I really could not care any less about your hockey opinion. You are not a fan of the Pens, of the sport. So i don't care what you think. I do appreciate you showing up and trying though.

The Pens' team defense should have won the conn smythe. Kessel was the best offensive player, but was relatively quiet in the finals. Murray wasn't gr8 in the conference finals or in the cup finals. Crosby kind of won by default.

But hey it is a good opportunity for haters (like dmill) to take shots at crosby.

I don't think Crosy deserved the Conn Smythe either (I would've given it to American hero Phil Kessel), but Crosby was very, very good throughout the playoffs. I love how much it annoys DMil, though.

adp- how many (non-playoff games) did you watch this year?

I watched one Pens game from beginning to end. They played Blackhawks over one of the holidays (around New Year's maybe) and parts of a few of the Pens-Caps games, probably parts of a few others. Not many. Regardless, hockey playoffs are great and it was a really fun team/run.

The Pens weren't even a playoff team thru December. Not shocked ADP jumped on late. It's what he does.

Burrs, I made no bones about the fact my hockey season runs April-June. No chance I'm paying any attention during Nova hoops.

Crosby took the MVP trophy right to the bench. Seemed to care about the Cup much more, like, you know, everyone.

Burrs, I made no bones about the fact my hockey season runs April-June. No chance I'm paying any attention during Nova hoops.

Gr8 fan. Right up there with gdog and his "phillies are so good, no need to watch till World Series" fandom.

Agree. I don't claim to be a gr8 hockey fan. However, it's still sweet when your team wins. Nats are on deck for October.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT