ADVERTISEMENT

Club Box Package for WFC Games

SectionWC ROW 3

All VUSports.com Team
May 7, 2005
As some of you may know already I am in sales and work for the Wells Fargo Center.

For any of you interested, we just released some Club Box packages for the 3 games at WFC this year. These are boxes located close to center court AND a 3 hour buffet and open bar comes included:

1. Providence - 1/23 - $140/person - Club Box 2
2. St. Johns - 2/13 - $140/person - Club Box 2
3. Georgetown - 3/5 - $175/person - Club Box 3

If you are interested I can help you directly. Leave your email and I will contact directly.

This is a way to get ahead of the game and secure some seats before the actual individual game on-sale which won't happen for another few months.

No minimum or maximum ticket purchase required (you can buy 2 or a group of 20 if you wanted to) Great way to catch the games here in a great location. Restrooms in each box as well for those wondering.

All of those whiney bitches who complain incessantly about the "inadequate Pavilion restrooms" are rejoicing.

Club boxes are cool......used to go when the tix were $100. Haven't sat there for a couple of years. When UConn, 'Cuse, G'twn, would come in we would stub hub our lower level seats for $100-120 and get the club boxes and even make a few bucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT