ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Ferrante in Louisville

Oh sorry. Looks like it is an assistant football coach for football. Thought I was on the hoops board. My bad.

Glad this guy made the trip.

Oh sorry. Looks like it is an assistant football coach for football. Thought I was on the hoops board. My bad.

Glad this guy made the trip.

Pretty much sums up the football identity problem.

Hopefully, Mark Jackson does something to change this. Have not seen anything on the team since spring practice started. I read about other CAA teams, watch videos of other CAA spring practices, etc.

Talley, staff, & players deserve better effort from Athletic Department.

PS: congrats to the hoops team!! Bring it home!

Last edited:

Hopefully, Mark Jackson does something to change this. Have not seen anything on the team since spring practice started. I read about other CAA teams, watch videos of other CAA spring practices, etc.

I agree. The Athletic Dept should let the other teams ride the wave of the basketball team's success. It is clearly understood that it is bball season and that's where the majority of the attention should be. I'm super excited myself.

But they could take a handful of pictures and give a weekly update on the football teams' progress. That's not much to ask. Just a paragraph and a few pictures will be great..

By the way the Lacrosse team is outstanding but no one hears about that either

This is the kind of comment that should be directed to Mark Jackson. If things are to improve in terms of coverage for the football team , track & field teams, lax team, he must be made aware .

It's just Ball being an ass. It's best to just ignore all of his 37 alts.
Having said that it would nice to get more info on spring practice on villanova.com.

Reactions: UncleEd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT