ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Talley in Houston

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Andy is schmoozing donors and prospective donors. Remember coach, after leading the 2016 team, his last as head coach, to a national title, he will remain on staff doing university relations. He will be greatly successful, as he is in coaching.
GO CATS BEAT north carolina

Andy is schmoozing donors and prospective donors. Remember coach, after leading the 2016 team, his last as head coach, to a national title, he will remain on staff doing university relations. He will be greatly successful, as he is in coaching.
GO CATS BEAT north carolina
Memory may be a bit hazy on this. I remember Andy holding up the N.C. Trophy after we won the N.C. and saying something like, ok Jay now it's your turn to get one of these. Realize they are good friends so it was a go do it Jay. Would be great, with Andy it attendance, if Jay does just that! Our basketball teams tremendous run, with all the great national attention, will likely pay dividends for our Football recruiting.

Memory may be a bit hazy on this. I remember Andy holding up the N.C. Trophy after we won the N.C. and saying something like, ok Jay now it's your turn to get As wel, if Jay does just that! Our basketball teams tremendous run, with all the great national attention, will likely pay dividends for our Football recruiting.
Dividend`s all around -all sports, fund raising, applications.
GO CATS

Reactions: Gangtackle11
Memory may be a bit hazy on this. I remember Andy holding up the N.C. Trophy after we on the N.C. and saying something like, ok Jay now it's your turn to get one of these. Realize they are good friends so it was a go do it Jay. Would be great, with Andy it attendance, if Jay does just that! Our basketball teams tremendous run, with all the great national attention, will likely pay dividends for our Football recruiting.
I think your memory is correct. Mission accomplished.
VILLANOVA 2016 NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPS

Reactions: softness1
Great job by the basketball team. Way to bring the 'ship home from Houston!!

Officially football season is on the clock. Spring practices till Friday, April 22nd.

Anyone have any insights so far?

Reactions: Bobby Dix
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT