ADVERTISEMENT

CoP Leading Candidate for 2017 NFL Draft

Burrs5

VUSports.com All-American
Jan 24, 2016
Yet, something else wants to come to this great city. Good job, CoP. Discuss.

Will they hand out memorial wrist bands before the draft? If so, will the phans throw them at roger goddell?

From everything I have heard, checking out some of the Draft week activities are pretty cool, but going to the actual draft itself is terrible

Looks like more corporations are trying to help out the shitty cities. Like the reason the SuperBowl and Final 4 is either in NO, Detroit, or Houston every year.

Doesnt the host city pay over 5m to host something that can be done all over the Internet?

also ironic that the city without a 1st rounder next year could potentially be hosting the draft

Reactions: as002
The real question is, if Villanova built a mini carrier dome, would we host a tournament weekend?

I went to the 2004 nba draft at the msg theater. It was hilarious, nobody really paying attention and we just booed every pick.

Ummmm, it was in nyc. I was probably wearing a suit withou the tie, like everyone else.

went to the draft the year the eagles too d-jax and trevor laws in the 2nd round. couldn't bring myself to leave until we actually drafted someone, so when we traded back w/ the panthers i believe, i was furious. was not a fun time at all and very difficult to get a beer/drink unless you had special passes.

went to the draft the year the eagles too d-jax and trevor laws in the 2nd round. couldn't bring myself to leave until we actually drafted someone, so when we traded back w/ the panthers i believe, i was furious. was not a fun time at all and very difficult to get a beer/drink unless you had special passes.
Yeah, but in the CoP it will be amazing.
burrs5

You couldnt sweet talk a waitress to hook you up? And by sweet talk, I mean finger bang.

Looks like more corporations are trying to help out the shitty cities. Like the reason the SuperBowl and Final 4 is either in NO, Detroit, or Houston every year.

Why lump NO in with Houston and Detroit? NO is actually set up nicely for those events.

Good for the NFL throwing the CoP a bone. And why not, they can afford the extra security.

The same bone the Democratic party and the Pope threw them. Good job, CoP.

They just hosted the draft in Chicago, the gun violence capital of the US. I think they'll be ok in the CoP.

I would expect this to rank just above the pope's visit but below the premier of Invincible or Creed in the history of CoP's major events.

Reactions: nardibynature2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT