ADVERTISEMENT

Dollar dogs

NovaHoops2002

VUSports.com All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Anyone else partake in some dollar dogs at the game last night? I have been on the can all morning.

After spending $22 on two slices of lorenzos and a soda I realized it was dollar dog night. So I went back, had too, no problems with the toilet though. My most at a phillies game is 6 and that made me so uncomfortable I had to leave early and couldnt leave the toilet at work the next morning.

are you using squatty potty?

i wouldnt eat a hot dog if i was paid $20 per dog.

Originally posted by NovaHoops2002:
Anyone else partake in some dollar dogs at the game last night? I have been on the can all morning.
How is that different from any other morning?

Hope you have your Gold Bond handy to freshen up.

I'll never forget the time I went wearing a Mets hat to a $1 dog night Phillies / Mets game at CBP. The Phanatic was shooting hot dogs into the crowd with an air cannon. One flew right to me and I dropped it. I had a beer in my hand and couldn't perform the hand switch in time to make the grab with my right hand. I got booed mercilessly by everyone in my section. Still remains the biggest "sports" failure of my life but it gave me a whole lot more respect for Jim Abbott's fielding ability.

Originally posted by HereComeTheCats:
I'll never forget the time I went wearing a Mets hat to a $1 dog night Phillies / Mets game at CBP. The Phanatic was shooting hot dogs into the crowd with an air cannon. One flew right to me and I dropped it. I had a beer in my hand and couldn't perform the hand switch in time to make the grab with my right hand. I got booed mercilessly by everyone in my section. Still remains the biggest "sports" failure of my life but it gave me a whole lot more respect for Jim Abbott's fielding ability.
arrested-development-george-michael-no-catc.gif

when the fanatic comes out on his hot dog cart with the hatfield pig its literally the funniest thing i have ever seen. the pig is dancing around and the fanatic is shooting hot dogs into the crowd. he is the best entertainment at that park.

Originally posted by novabball2:
when the fanatic comes out on his hot dog cart with the hatfield pig its literally the funniest thing i have ever seen. the pig is dancing around and the fanatic is shooting hot dogs into the crowd. he is the best entertainment at that park.
This will be epic....

B87evNMCEAE_aOd.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT