ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles now favorite to win Super Bowl

Anarchy99

'Nova Nation Sensation
Mar 29, 2012
Really nothing in the NFC standing in the way. Combine this with the #ascent and #FlyerAscent and #PhilliesAscent and it's looking like the roaring 20s will be heaven in the Cop.

#rivalsascent.

With the Chiefs loss the birds have to be #1 in the power rankings this week, right?

Seahawks offense is a mess, Rodgers is likely out for the season, the Lions got exposed, nobody trusts the Rams, Falcons lost to the freaking Dolphins, Cowboys could be without Zeke (if the suspension stands how hilarious is it that they just didn't get it out of the way during a cake part of the schedule and now it costs them), Vikings are meh, Bucs got lit up by the Cardinals, Birds already beat the Panthers (and Pete Morelli). Would like to see how they stand up against a few more tests, but certainly seems like the NFC is there for the taking.

Embiid's health terrifies me, and the Sixers doctors infuriate me, but it's impossible not to be excited when you see him on the court, Simmons has shown flashes, and in my opinion Fultz will be fine. Reddick will be able to make a killing on this team, Saric is steady, if Covington finds consistency from deep he's perfect three-and-D guy. Reason for optimism for sure.

Gotta like what you've seen from the Flyers early on, despite Hakstol (I'm still mad about last Tuesday). Offense looks better, they seem much more creative. And they're finally doing it with some youth.

Phils were a completely different team once Rhys came up. Love what we saw from him, Altherr, and Nicky Dubs. Crawford showed flashes. Worried about Franco. Odubel needs some discipline. But they were super fun down the stretch, and they'll have the money to make a play for a big-time free agent when the time is right. Get that guy and add some pitching and the Phils are back.

Everybody is trending the right direction, and it definitely looks like a lot of good times are ahead.

Plus the Phils are getting Stanton and The Marlins will pay for it. Like their own version of the wall.

Reactions: JoshNaso
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT