ADVERTISEMENT

Fast Eddie - More ugly women than attractive in America

What % of people qualify as "ugly" or "attractive?" I'd say that 50% of people in the world are ugly, and probably a generous 10% are attractive. That's both men and women. I don't think it's news that there are way more ugly people than attractive people, even though those terms defy definition.

The funny thing is, I bet he never let lack of attractiveness get in the way of getting his D wet.

I'm waiting for Rachel Maddow and Ellen to roast him. Oh wait, that will never happen.

fast eddie really going out on a limb with this one. whats his next hot take? more dumb people than smart people? More nonathletic slobs than those athletic enough to dunk a tennis ball?

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
What % of people qualify as "ugly" or "attractive?" I'd say that 50% of people in the world are ugly, and probably a generous 10% are attractive. That's both men and women. I don't think it's news that there are way more ugly people than attractive people, even though those terms defy definition.

JERRY: Elaine, what percentage of people would you say are good looking?

ELAINE: Twenty-five percent.

JERRY: Twenty-five percent, you say? No way! It's like 4 to 6 percent. It's a twenty to one shot.

ELAINE: You're way off.

JERRY: Way off? Have you been to the motor vehicle bureau? It's like a leper colony down there.

ELAINE: So what you are saying is that 90 to 95 percent of the population is undateable?

JERRY: UNDATEABLE!

ELAINE: Then how are all these people getting together?

JERRY: Alcohol.

hqdefault.jpg

"I love the ugly women, they're great people. Tremendous people. We're going to have makeovers and beauticians for the ugly women, it's going to be amazing. We're going to make America hot again!" -Donald Trump

Trumo should fire out an add, "don't be ugly, vote trumo".

Yeah, he must, he Al Gored his wife as soon as he left office.
Even when they were married it was known that he was sleeping around. I am pretty sure his wife was as well. The best is when they got divorced for real, they sent out letters to their friends to not feel awkward inviting them both to the same social functions.

Reactions: Chimpat and jvm3
Rendell was a great mayor, he really helped turn the city around - and a lot of it was at the expense of education and unions workers.

Explain the union workers part.
Well - it was mostly because he took away so many concessions that unions had always enjoyed from prior deals. Basically he helped the city get screwed less than they had in the past which saved a lot of money and became the model for union negotiations in other cities.

Well - it was mostly because he took away so many concessions that unions had always enjoyed from prior deals. Basically he helped the city get screwed less than they had in the past which saved a lot of money and became the model for union negotiations in other cities.
Huh? City workers unions? How about some examples? Other than lame meaningless concessions, like the one where they no longer get their birthday off.
Not sure any of them are going broke. They're still feeding at the trough.

Huh? City workers unions? How about some examples? Other than lame meaningless concessions, like the one where they no longer get their birthday off.
Not sure any of them are going broke. They're still feeding at the trough.
Maybe I understood it wrong - but I am taking this from what I read in A Prayer for the City. Although maybe I just didn't get far enough in the book, I haven't picked it up in a while and am only on the first 1/3 still.

Maybe I understood it wrong - but I am taking this from what I read in A Prayer for the City. Although maybe I just didn't get far enough in the book, I haven't picked it up in a while and am only on the first 1/3 still.
I read that book a few years ago. "Concessions" are an interesting concept. My understanding of the cycle:
1. municipal union leaders demand ridiculous benefits and/or pay increases.
2. city leaders take a "hard line" against artificially high demands
3. union leaders cry bloody murder
4. the two sides meet somewhere in the middle
5. city leaders go home happy because they can brag about their fake concessions. unions go home happy because they didn't give up anything tangible.

Previously in the CoP, they skipped steps 2 through 5 and just agreed to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT