ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Urban Legends

jerry penacoli stuffed a gerbil up his butt and had to go to the emergency room to get it removed

Anything "factual" asserted by TJC

Also that if you flash your lights at a car driving without lights the car will follow you and kill you as a gang initiation.

Last edited:
Reactions: kjbert
Anything "factual" asserted by TJC

Your sick twisted obsession continues and it's ruining threads for all of the good to very good posters who are being driven from the newsgroup because of your old tired/boring nonsense!!!!

Two of the above I heard with different names. I heard it was Mick Jagger who had to get his stomach pumped, and it was Richard Gere with the gerbil.

I chose to believe "We 'bout done here dawg" actually happened.

Also that if you flash your lights at a car driving without lights the car will follow you and kill you as a gang initiation.

Several of my co-workers (who happened to be middle aged women) were adamant that this actually happens.

Speaking of gum, my girlfriend told me not to chew gum while playing sports because you can choke to death.

I agreed to get rid of the gum, not because I was afraid of choking but because it is such an asinine argument that I didn't even feel like dealing with it.

Speaking of gum, my girlfriend told me not to chew gum while playing sports because you can choke to death.

I agreed to get rid of the gum, not because I was afraid of choking but because it is such an asinine argument that I didn't even feel like dealing with it.
this could be the saddest post i've seen on here

Anything stated as fact by Carl Rove or Dick Morris in regard to election results.

Reactions: kjbert
It's sort of akin to the Rod Stewart story, but instead it's Stevie Nicks doing so much coke that she completely destroyed her septum and had to get people to blow coke up her ass with a straw.

Any apocryphal story about Rickey Henderson.

Jayson Werth banging Jen Utley.

Last edited:
You shouldn't shower during a storm because you could get struck by lightening
I got 'struck' by lightning during a shower. I touched the metal water knob to turn it off and in a split second felt a jolt of energy through my right arm that went down my left side. Also, answered the house phone during a storm only to feel the phone vibrating/buzzing. These incidents happened about 30 years ago.

Nova to the ACC

What is adorable is now since Temple is having a respectable season beating all non-ranked teams, Temple fans probably think they now have a shot at the ACC. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- 9/11 wasn't an inside job
- Moon landing. The US put a man on the moon 50 years ago but with all the incredible advancements in technology since, that made the technology then look like child's play, hasn't moved a man beyond our orbit.

- 9/11 wasn't an inside job
- Moon landing. The US put a man on the moon 50 years ago but with all the incredible advancements in technology since, that made the technology then look like child's play, hasn't moved a man beyond our orbit.
Anything Hillary says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT