ADVERTISEMENT

FBS Realignment

Mar 26, 2016
Long but pretty interesting read on the subject says that TV and apparel money are going to lead to a lot more conference realignment until there are only 4 power conferences with 16 teams each. Plus, it predicts a bunch of programs moving between power and midmajor conferences.

Okay, so if that's the case - and it predicts Temple moving up to a major conference because of the size of the Philadelphia television market - you can make the case for, well, you know where I'm going.

http://www.thechaosindex.com/cest-l...-to-change-a-whole-lot-more-than-you-realize/

Hysterical concepts: pairing the Big 10 with MAC, relegating ND to 1B if they have a bad season. (Next on NBC: Notre Dame hosts Florida Atlantic. An unlikely scenario, to say the least).
Looked for Temple in article. Not sure its there, other than the absurd prediction that ACC will combine with AAC. Author, who hails from Directional Louisiana (a drag on the CFB market if ever there was one), ignores coming implosion of CFB rights fees due to < eyeballs from cord cutting. Of course the big news for VU- PROMOTION when skools like Temple go 1-11. Be careful what you wish for spackles, you just might get it.

I have no idea who Captain Chaos is but when I saw how long the article was I figured I rather watch the last 4.7 seconds of the National Championship game 10 more times. No one has any idea when the next shake out in NCAA Football will take place, let alone what teams will be going where. If by chance someone does know, I doubt that it's Captain Chaos.

Long but pretty interesting read on the subject says that TV and apparel money are going to lead to a lot more conference realignment until there are only 4 power conferences with 16 teams each. Plus, it predicts a bunch of programs moving between power and midmajor conferences.

Okay, so if that's the case - and it predicts Temple moving up to a major conference because of the size of the Philadelphia television market - you can make the case for, well, you know where I'm going.

http://www.thechaosindex.com/cest-l...-to-change-a-whole-lot-more-than-you-realize/
Pure bs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT