ADVERTISEMENT

Finding non TV games on TV

UncleBill57

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2001
I learned a few years ago to always go to the opponents website where sometimes they have the game televised thru streaming or some other method. Then if you're unable to make it work get your more able wife or other to get it on. I posted that on Nova Nation and kept tryinq to get in on here with my IPhone yet kept getting thwarted by that irritating device even though that's a newer implement.

The streaming picture was awesome. Of course we were subjected to that " Move those Chains" renditions every time the Tribe got a first down. No doubt the game was an unmercifully tease to the Home Coming Tribe following only to be thwarted by Robertson's Raiders.

I agree about the quality of the TV feed. WE should have that. I think we found the W&M version of Joe Eichorn listening to "Mr. Official, move those chains". Ugh.

W & M 's premium sport is FB in the CAA. Their only commercial was to give to the Tribe athletic funding because they have no state funding. Hmm.

I was just happy to be watching that feed, and it was excellent, so any homerism wasn't annoying. They were obviously sensing a big upset as the game progressed. The ending had to be tough to take. Apparently it was for Jimmy Laycock. I had turned the feed off so I didn't see that dust up. I suppose we will not learn from Andy what was said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT