ADVERTISEMENT

Fordham game-TV?

patriot league not showing anything. clicked on our game and did nothing.

PL is running now, but it looks like a slide show.. Poor bandwidth... unwatchable.

seems ok (beg. 4th qtr) now. maybe got overwhelmed at start of game with hundreds of thousands of VU and fordham fans

:)

it was terrible quality. Hard to watch. and the announcer refused t say "he got enough for a 1st down". He kept saying "he got to the line of something". was annoying

pro-opponent annoucers ALWAYS annoying for me...
Good point ED.....Why the hell should Nova fans have to watch live streaming events from our competition.....Nova should be streaming our own events....If The patriot league and Fordham can do it Nova should and can do it.

Hell just maybe it would bring the alumni closer to the school if they actually tried to do something to support the the sport. Oh Im sorry I forgot we need a special permit just to tailgate. Duh!

Reactions: UncleEd
I was happy with the broadcast as well. Sure beats following in a game tracker! Every year this gets better and I agree a step forward for us will be to broadcast our own.

Reactions: ericw
I was happy with the broadcast as well. Sure beats following in a game tracker! Every year this gets better and I agree a step forward for us will be to broadcast our own.
Plano....I was happy with the feed as well.....Glad to have it.....WHY DON'T WE HAVE ONE OF OUR OWN.....

And yes putting it on the to do list for the new AD....is a great idea. Thanks....Joe

Definitely should be on the to-do list for new AD. Got fed up with the feed and started to listed to Fannon. Sure I miss Joe but I didn't have a problem with Kevin Reilly.
As far as the game yeah it shouldn't have been close but at least were 1-1 and headed home to beat up on the Hens next week. They looked awful against Lafayette and Wes Hills their #1 back is out for the year.

During the online broadcast the Lafayette announcers said the school signed a home and home with Villanova starting next year-September 24th to be exact. I had thought Lehigh/Bucknell were replacing Penn/Fordham but it looks like Lafayette will be one of the replacements.

Definitely should be on the to-do list for new AD. Got fed up with the feed and started to listed to Fannon. Sure I miss Joe but I didn't have a problem with Kevin Reilly.
As far as the game yeah it shouldn't have been close but at least were 1-1 and headed home to beat up on the Hens next week. They looked awful against Lafayette and Wes Hills their #1 back is out for the year.

During the online broadcast the Lafayette announcers said the school signed a home and home with Villanova starting next year-September 24th to be exact. I had thought Lehigh/Bucknell were replacing Penn/Fordham but it looks like Lafayette will be one of the replacements.
The Lehigh rumor started on the Lehigh fan forum. Maybe they are playing both? I like playing the Pennsy Patriots.

As far as the game yeah it shouldn't have been close but at least were 1-1 and headed home to beat up on the Hens next week. They looked awful against Lafayette and Wes Hills their #1 back is out for the
Central, thanks for the info. If indeed VU has a signed contract they never share this info with their supporters. Top secret. Pat Conference is going thru tough times. CAA owns them.
BTW Hens RB replacement had a very good game. But so what. No team runs the ball against Nova's run stopping D. Chase Edmonds at Fordham is a very, very good RB. Cats kept him in check.
I have a very good , long relationship with Kevin and his family. But I am not happy about how Joe was treated and the rumors about someone wanting him out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT