ADVERTISEMENT

Fordham Plays The 2nd Best Team on Their Schedule-Army

It's only their second legitimatetest of the year. I'm not sure what to make of this game. Wouldn't be surprised if Fordham won big, and I wouldn't be surprised if they lost. Forham's offense is for real, but their defense is not very good. If they were in CAA theywould be a bubble team for the playoffs, in my opinion.

Just found out the game is on tv, CBS Sports Network is carrying the game. Don't know what to think of the game but I always enjoy watching a FCS team knock out a FBS team.

Agree, always good to see an FCS beat a FBS. However, I always root for the Service Academies, also if Fordham wins they could jump us in the Playoff seedings. I remember seeing, recently, one of those playoff projections that had Fordham one spot ahead of us. That was, of course, before this weeks games. Hard to believe that projection unless we lose today and they beat Army. I suppose if we both win today the Committee could push them ahead of us despite our pummeling them earlier this season.

I went to the Army-Fordham game. Army came out flat, but then took it to FU. Army blocked a punt by Fordham deep in Fordham's end with 5 seconds left for a TD....then took the 2nd half kickoff down the field for a TD. That made the game 21-10 and the game was basically over. Army won handily.

I think this game showed that Fordham is 10-2 because of their schedule. Their offense is high caliber, but their defense leaves a lot to be desired. They are pretenders if they think they will go far in the FCS playoffs, because they can't keep anyone from scoring. They only played 2 quality teams and loss to both of them.

After beating UConn on Labor Day Weekend Cats go to Bronx and crush Fordham (again) next season.

hopped in the car for the 4 mass and put the fordham wrap-up on and 2 guys were complaining what army did at the end of the game.......one guy said he has no respect for army....1) curious what may have happened....2) didn't fordham run up scores all year......missed my first delaware game today in nearly 20 years......but our QB saved me from buying my wife a new laptop that was headed out the window

I heard on the Fordham-Army telecast that Fordham has 27 seniors. Wow. Is their QB graduating??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT