ADVERTISEMENT

Fr. Denny

NovaHoops2002

VUSports.com All-American
Sep 28, 2009
I just heard that Fr. Denny passed away today, if you had him as a teacher or knew him in any other capacity you know what a great man he was. I don't think there are any plans for services yet, but if I hear them I will post here for anyone that is interest.

Reactions: kjbert
Funeral arrangements are as follows:

Wake:
Thursday, June 23, 2016
4:00 - 7:15 PM
Our Mother of Good Counsel Church
31 Pennswood Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Parish Mass:
Thursday, June 23, 2016
7:30 PM
Our Mother of Good Counsel Church

A second wake and the Funeral Mass will be celebrated as follows:

Wake:
Friday, June 24, 2016
9:00 - 10:30 AM
St. Thomas of Villanova Church [campus church]
800 East Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085

Funeral Mass:
Friday, June 24, 2016
11:00 AM
St. Thomas of Villanova Church [campus church]

Burial:
Immediately following the Funeral Mass
Calvary Cemetery
Conshohocken, PA.

Father Denny is the reason I got through Villanova. Great man. Awful loss for our community

He was truly an asset to Nova and the community. Any reason why he was shipped down to North Carolina?

I won't drop any names, but I always heard that he was sent away because someone in a higher position did not like him and viewed him as a threat.

I won't drop any names, but I always heard that he was sent away because someone in a higher position did not like him and viewed him as a threat.

michele-feech-la-manna-1024.jpg

Reactions: YourBuddyRayhad
I have never heard of this guy, but it's always sad to lose someone that so many people seemed to respect. Hopefully he is not in the CoP version of heaven.

I've known him since '94. All around great guy/role model. Just a regular guy with an electrifying personality who was called to the priesthood. I'm very sad to see him go...Was one in a million.

Reactions: cleanwave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT