ADVERTISEMENT

Ghostbusters Reboot

Everything I need to know: Bill Murray rather get sued by Sony than be involved in the reboot.

Wait so they are replacing the ghostbusters with women? Are you serious?

Wow, this is worse than letting Michael Bay direct Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles reboot.

By the way anyone notice the Vingo cut out at that Creighton game good stuff.

They should have never made the second Ghostbusters, at least not with that script. At this point pretty much anything they do is just further tarnishing the luster of the original.

Originally posted by HereComeTheCats:
Everything I need to know: Bill Murray rather get sued by Sony than be involved in the reboot.
FWIW, Bill Murray doesn't seem to like being involved in anything. And he's probably sick of the bros who yell quotes at him on the street and doesn't want to further encouraging them

Never watched the original and certainly won't go see this.

Originally posted by 50ShadesOfCreigh:
Originally posted by wcburrs87:
Highly recommend grabbing a sack of tacos and firing this up on Netflix.
The wife and baby burrs had it on one afternoon. I didn't even give it a second thought.

Originally posted by 50ShadesOfCreigh:
Highly recommend grabbing a sack of tacos and firing this up on Netflix.
The wife and baby burrs had it on one afternoon. I didn't even give it a second thought.
You should watch it, just pretend it takes place in the CoP.

Original Ghostbusters sucked. Not funny at all. Although Rick Moranis did his best to try to help.
Head scracthingly popular. Like Big Bang Theory or Taylor Swift.

Originally posted by Ninetynine5.0:
Original Ghostbusters sucked. Not funny at all. Although Rick Moranis did his best to try to help.
Awful post. It's a classic. No interest in the remake, which has no chance of approaching the original.

The director said, "I love the first one so much I don't want to do anything to ruin the memory of that. So it just felt like, let's just restart it because then we can have new dynamics."

If he really didn't want to do anything to the memory of the original, then he should just find another movie to make.

The original is a fantastic comedy, albeit a nuanced approach and topic. Can't imagine what dmill likes if he thinks this is awful. Also, Taylor Swift is suprisingly decent, I have begrudgingly taken a liking to her music when I hear it being played in an environment where I can't change it.

Can't wait for the girl power music montage in the middle.

Black ghostbuster idea > women ghostbuster idea

Originally posted by SnottieDrippen:

Originally posted by HereComeTheCats:
FWIW, Bill Murray doesn't seem to like being involved in anything. And he's probably sick of the bros who yell quotes at him on the street and doesn't want to further encouraging them
Unless its a Wes Anderson film...

Originally posted by Doctor_Van:
The original is a fantastic comedy, albeit a nuanced approach and topic. Can't imagine what dmill likes if he thinks this is awful. Also, Taylor Swift is suprisingly decent, I have begrudgingly taken a liking to her music when I hear it being played in an environment where I can't change it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAhAz7JU0dg

I told Mrs. Burrs about this thread. I said you know me, would I like this movie. She gave me a resounding no. My instincts were correct from the get-go. Good job, Burrs.

agree with everything except the last 2 words. not headscratching at all with taylor swift.

but back on topic, ghostbusters sucks.

If you think Ghostbusters sucks as a comedy then you have a very odd sense of humor.

ghostbust.25a.gif

That's a real casting coup. Shocked he was available.

I can't wait for the inevitable butchering of the "Who Ya Gonna Call" song. I'm thinking they'll hip hop it up like everything else these days. All girl cast will mean Beyonce or Iggy Azaelia will get the honors. Pitbull naturally will have something to do with it too.

I've never seen ET either. Seems dumb. Many popular things are awful. Poltergeist was laughably stupid but people though it was good. It was not.

Charlie's Angels reboot with dudes is in pre-production. Can't f'n wait for this.

I've never seen ET either. Seems dumb. Many popular things are awful. Poltergeist was laughably stupid but people though it was good. It was not.
God, you're a miserable SOB

Quotes from Ghostbusters? Not really a quotable movie. Caddyshack for sure but not Ghostbusters.

What people think Poltergeist was scary? Movie was terrible. Very much a Bill Murray and Ramis guy. Both are great. So is Akroyd. Just think this movie is very much overrated, and no one like a dumb movie more than me. It's just not funny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT