ADVERTISEMENT

Going on now: Egypt Air flight missing

RICO predicates up the ass. Next thing you know they're gonna pin this Egypt Air thing on me

8173237937a02d6bc6e9eff22d743378.jpg

- Shoop

Reactions: BigEastBasketball
EgyptAir is the airline that had a co-pilot decide to commit suicide and slam a loaded 767 into Atlantic off the coast of Nantucket.

Flying is by far the safest way to travel, but for some reason I always a very small fear that the pilot wants to have an early exit and selfishly decide to take the whole plane with him.

I think you are confusing EgyptAir with JFK Jr.

Sir, you are wrong.

EgyptAir Flight 990 (MS990/MSR990) was a regularly scheduled flight from Los Angeles International Airport, United States, toCairo International Airport, Egypt, with a stop at John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York City. On 31 October 1999, theBoeing 767 operating the route crashed into the Atlantic Ocean about 60 miles (100 km) south of Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, killing all 217 people on board.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990

Cause of crash is more likely terrorism than technical fault, Egyptian and U.S. officials believe.

There was a great episode of "Air Disasters" about that one. Best show on TV if you ask me.

Agreed. An interesting and informative program.

I believe that the co-pilot had gotten in trouble for sexually harassing maids at the Hotel Pennsylvania or something to that nature. All you need to know about the quality of EgyptAir is that they house their crew at that rat's nest.

Last edited:
That specific hotel or the city in general?

That hotel. I remember I stayed there when I was a young, slacked jawed yokel visiting NYC for the first time to watch UNC play in the preseason NIT. Convenient location, but very shitty hotel - quality equivalent to a Super 8 Motel you'd find in the hogswamps.

That hotel. I remember I stayed there when I was a young, slacked jawed yokel visiting NYC for the first time to watch UNC play in the preseason NIT. Convenient location, but very shitty hotel - quality equivalent to a Super 8 Motel you'd find in the hogswamps.
And look how far you've come now.

I was more referring to the fact that he's complaining about the accommodations of a hotel in the GCitW from a mud hut somewhere in a Vietnamese jungle.

Don't knock Vietnam. Especially as a white man.

The chicks are gorgeous. The place is dirt cheap. Cities are fun. Beaches are beautiful. Everyone loves you. And you're a foot taller than the tallest person in the country.

You're starting to sound like Arak (if he were white).

I just don't understand the recent obsession with southeast asia among educated northeast corridor white people. I've been to south and central america, which sucks, and it seems like those places are way more advanced than anything in asia not named China, Korea, or Japan.

I just don't understand the recent obsession with southeast asia among educated northeast corridor white people. I've been to south and central america, which sucks, and it seems like those places are way more advanced than anything in asia not named China, Korea, or Japan.

Read my post. Those are all the things that are great about the place.

South and Central America just dont have the same appeal to me.
And Africa is of NO interest to me.

southeast asia is awesome just because it is literally the polar opposite from everything in north america. it takes culture shock to a whole new level. going there was an experience that really can't be described, from the day in the jungle with the elephants to the time spent on koh samui in absurd luxury on a paradise island.

that and i really liked being looked at as i walked around like i was godzilla.

I was more referring to the fact that he's complaining about the accommodations of a hotel in the GCitW from a mud hut somewhere in a Vietnamese jungle.

Yeah, I don't live in the jungle. I live in a city of nearly 10 million people that is currently seeing a ton of economic growth.

Your ignorance about anything that is not American is absolutely pathetic.

23883873130_58b3c9ec2f_b.jpg

Didn't you say that you moved off the grid? I didn't picture you living in a city based on your last TQ.

Didn't you say that you moved off the grid? I didn't picture you living in a city based on your last TQ.

I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Living in the countryside here would absolutely suck. I have no desire to live in a place where eating dog meat is considered fine dining.

So Southeast Asia a no go and a complete dismissal of all of Central and South America? Yet Burrs and CoPers are targets and shoop is the bitter one that think everything sucks?

Reactions: Mr. Wade Garrett
Jgflava, all are welcome of course, but do you have a 'Nova connection? Ever step foot on the campus?

Any chance we could play the Heels in a pre-season National Championship rematch?

I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Living in the countryside here would absolutely suck. I have no desire to live in a place where eating dog meat is considered fine dining.
Sorry, I must have misremembered something. I've been a little busy lately and haven't been studying vusports as closely as I should be. Unlike tjc, I can admit when I am wrong.

I could swear you did a taking questions and it came out that your dad died and you fled to live off the grid in rural Vietnam. I have no idea where I got that from.

Oh and PS I also think you are an alt because your writing style and verbiage are much different from the jgflava I remember. TheDean is a much better UNC fan.

Jgflava, all are welcome of course, but do you have a 'Nova connection? Ever step foot on the campus?

Any chance we could play the Heels in a pre-season National Championship rematch?

Yes I have been on the campus. Visited in high school when I was checking out college . It is very nice, but I ultimately decided to stay in state and go to a school that is in college town.

I don't really follow the Heels anymore and will continue to do so until that hick Williams retires.

Oh and PS I also think you are an alt because your writing style and verbiage are much different from the jgflava I remember. TheDean is a much better UNC fan.

Again, how can I prove it to you that I'm not an alt? Unlike some people on here, I am not pathetic enough to create some sort of fictitious online persona. I'm 100% real.

Not post the same day your name was brought up in a thread after a year long hiatus. That would have helped sell it better, rookie.

As I told you, I was checking out the board because Villanova beat my alma mater in the championship and I wanted to see the reaction. I just happened to see my name and responded. Again, I am not the alternate persona of a regular poster on this board. I really am a graduate of UNC and have zero affiliation with Villanova other than visiting the campus when I was in high school.

As I told you, I was checking out the board because Villanova beat my alma mater in the championship and I wanted to see the reaction. I just happened to see my name and responded. Again, I am not the alternate persona of a regular poster on this board. I really am a graduate of UNC and have zero affiliation with Villanova other than visiting the campus when I was in high school.

The odds of this being true: 1:100000000000000000000000000.

Reactions: NickleDimer

I might buy it if it were a day after the NFC win but it was weeks later. Try again, amateur.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT