ADVERTISEMENT

Good game and season, Villanova

Dec 13, 2014
You guys played exceptional, even without your starting QB. The Kats edged a very strong team today.

Kats thanks for your sportsmanship. Every player on both teams did his best and deserves respect for the great effort. Result hurts today but is a great life lesson for all.

Thanks, Kats, although I don't know if you realize what a break you received by not having to face Villanova with Robertson, who will probably win the Walter Payton Award tonight. Polony did a great job, though, directing the team to 500 plus yards of offense. My feeling is that with Robertson, Villanova is as good as anyone in the country. I have to say, though, I am not rooting for your team to advance because of your arrogant, egotistical coach.

I don't give a frack about North Dakota State. Lets see if KC can finally win the big one.

Truth be told, SHS wore Cats out on D and their victory was not undeserved despite Robby's absence.

DC-if #19 plays Cats win. The D could not get a stop late. With #19 Cats would have been up more points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT