ADVERTISEMENT

Good Weather, Good Crowd, Good Football Club Tailgate

UncleEd

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2003
Clear, around 43 .More tickets sold than last week. That is good because a part of last week's crowd were Liberty fans. I don't think SHSt will have as many fans as Liberty did. So, more tickets sold means more Nova fans. If students come out in large numbers then the South side will be full. Football club tailgating in back of North stands. Best place to be pregame.
GO CATS on Saturday and Sunday

Hopefully the clear and chilly weather will benefit us on the field. No doubt the crowd will be better than last week. However, I was very dissapointed to hear that the band will not be present at the game. Just leaves more work for the few football faithful to make some noise!!

Weather report favors Nova. Rainy, snowy weather tends to equalize the teams giving the underdog a better shot. Looking at the stats SHS is clearly the underdog. Jared Johnson is decent passer but only good on about 55%, JR 67%, he should thrive in clear conditions. Got to double the good 6'5" receiver Brown who transferred in from TCU.

The reason the Band won't be there is Exams? The football players have exams, the students who are being encouraged to come to the game have exams, the Cheerleaders, who I presume will be there, have exams. What is it about the band, that prevents them from showing up, not that it's all that important? Just seems strange. Musicians need more study time for Exams, or they just don't give a toot?
roll.r191677.gif

I think Sam Houston is bringing their band. They had a thurs charter for their team and a friday charter for their fans.

7:15 TV 6 42 breezy sun and clouds, breeze will make it feel colder

Originally posted by UncleEd:
Exams?? Why no band last week?? Rain??
tuba buttons stick in cold weather?

(same post from another thread)

actually, they do only 1 perf a wkend and they're booked at the pav tomorrow.....or are they?

Gonna guess the band isn't here duebto finals.... SHSU band just showed up to start 2nd half.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT