ADVERTISEMENT

Got a good laugh ...

ericw

Publisher, VUSports.com
Jul 10, 2001
Lovetron
.... this morning that made being stuck in a PA turnpike traffic jam slightly more bearable this morning.
One of those jams where you roll up about three or four car lengths every 30 seconds or so over and over again.
Thus 20 something bish in front of me is texting like crazy - sometimes veering off towards the cement construction barriers - consistently leaving twice the space between her and the car in front of her than needed while she pounds away in her phone.
When I see that she is looking in the rear view mirror I lip the words "just put your damn phone down and drive" ... she pays no mind.
I start thinking it would be nice if she scraped the side of her car on the barrier as a wake-up call to get her to stop.
About 10 minutes later after more of the same pattern I hear two cars collide and see that she has successfully rear-ended the car in front of her.
Luckily there was room for the 2 cars to pull over. I slowed down and told the guy who was rear-ended "she was texting for the last 20 minutes - don't let her tell you otherwise "

Sometimes karma happens quickly. I would have been cheering if I got to see that.

.... this morning that made being stuck in a PA turnpike traffic jam slightly more bearable this morning.
One of those jams where you roll up about three or four car lengths every 30 seconds or so over and over again.
Thus 20 something bish in front of me is texting like crazy - sometimes veering off towards the cement construction barriers - consistently leaving twice the space between her and the car in front of her than needed while she pounds away in her phone.
When I see that she is looking in the rear view mirror I lip the words "just put your damn phone down and drive" ... she pays no mind.
I start thinking it would be nice if she scraped the side of her car on the barrier as a wake-up call to get her to stop.
About 10 minutes later after more of the same pattern I hear two cars collide and see that she has successfully rear-ended the car in front of her.
Luckily there was room for the 2 cars to pull over. I slowed down and told the guy who was rear-ended "she was texting for the last 20 minutes - don't let her tell you otherwise "
Snitch.

I love drivers. Took less than 3 months for someone to smash into my brand new car right in front of my house. Paying that $500 deductible for the hit and run sure was super sweet, lemme tell ya.

Street-parking in front of your residence.....very CoP.
I'm glad you brought this up, because this bothers the hell out of me. Happens a lot on my street and I kind of want to go buy a beater car just to crash into all these people who leave their property on a public street. There's two houses directly across from one another that both do it regularly with giant SUV's, sometimes parked 2-3 feet off the curb, making it so that it's a challenge to fit one car through, let alone 2. Even the people who don't do it tend to leave their cars in their driveways rather than their garages. This seems to be a quasi-modern development. Have people just amassed so much crap that there's no way to fit their cars in their garages anymore? Gdog, why do you leave your car on the street?

The car was actually in the driveway. Someone hit it while pulling in, to turn around I'm sure.

If I had a ****ing garage that could fit a car in it that's where it would be.

I installed a camera in the front of the house. ****ing assholes.

I was always fascinated by those middle divider areas in the COP where people park their cars. Like it's part of the street but not really...part of your driveway but not really.

I think it's where Vince Papile and his jobless loser friends played their little mud football games.

I was always fascinated by those middle divider areas in the COP where people park their cars. Like it's part of the street but not really...part of your driveway but not really.

I think it's where Vince Papile and his jobless loser friends played their little mud football games.
Shoop with 2 good posts in a row. Has that ever happened before?

1075924.jpg

Reactions: kjbert
I like what eric's thread about a dangerous texting driver getting her comeuppance has turned into.

Eric seeing something we see every day on the road? That's cool.

Child rapist wearing Villanova gear? Deleted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT