ADVERTISEMENT

Improvement pics

tplav2003

All VUSports.com Team
Mar 14, 2004
anybody able to take Pictures of butler coming down and the new facility near the Football stadium going up? Looking forward to the improvement as the beginning of the next campus transformation. Tks Tom

I'm pretty curious myself, so I'll make it a point to go by a few times this summer. Villanova often posts some galleries during these types of construction projects, though.

Ha, I had a dream last night that I was at a football game and could not figure out what was different with the view from my seats. Then it hit me, "Bulter" Annex was gone. Duh, so typical for me.

Ha, I had a dream last night that I was at a football game and could not figure out what was different with the view from my seats. Then it hit me, "Bulter" Annex was gone. Duh, so typical for me.

Don't you dream about T&A?

Highlight the positives as they happen. Look forward to any feedback as campus changes. Tom

I remember when Butler went up, replacing outdoor courts
I am old
NorthStands-that makes two of us who are old. Butler was needed to provide indoor courts year round. The athletic department put in a high jump and pole vault area.
This new athletic building will be a plus for all sports, other than basketball which operates on their frequency at the Davis Center.

I understand that preliminary work has begun where Butler is attached to the Field House. Construction trailer is on site and fencing has been put in place.

Did Radnor require the Hazmat team! Tom
Tom -funny post. I was on campus Wed & Thurs but did not see any construction activity. Maybe the workers were all inside. Site looks like Delurey posted.

Will we still have the full track open to the sky or will the bldg overhang p/o it? I have no idea how large a footprint this new facility will be. Tom

Passed by it today and it was still there in all it's glory.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT