ADVERTISEMENT

Inappropriate content

Mike Craven

Jul 5, 2001
It shouldn't be hard not to purposely offend people. I've left this free board alone because the switch in publishers on front page and behind paywall shouldn't change your ability to interact with fellow Villanova football fans.

It had appeared the trolls had died down somewhat and the members still discussing stuff over here were doing so without offensive posts/pictures.

I will start checking boards in morning and at night to watch for and then ban anyone posting that type of content. Also, if you notice something on here that's not appropriate, report the post and I'll be notified directly.

Let's be adults and allow those who'd like to talk Villanova football to do so without juvenile activity.

If any members would like to be a moderator to help keep these things off this board, please send me an email. Like I've said many times, this is your board and it'll work best when it's policed by posters.

Reactions: softness1
It shouldn't be hard not to purposely offend people. I've left this free board alone because the switch in publishers on front page and behind paywall shouldn't change your ability to interact with fellow Villanova football fans.

It had appeared the trolls had died down somewhat and the members still discussing stuff over here were doing so without offensive posts/pictures.

I will start checking boards in morning and at night to watch for and then ban anyone posting that type of content. Also, if you notice something on here that's not appropriate, report the post and I'll be notified directly.

Let's be adults and allow those who'd like to talk Villanova football to do so without juvenile activity.

If any members would like to be a moderator to help keep these things off this board, please send me an email. Like I've said many times, this is your board and it'll work best when it's policed by posters.
Check the benchwarmer non basketball for content that is not fitting with any association with Villanova fans and name

I'm probably going to erase the 4.6 board entirely. There's no reason that appropriate conversation/posts can't happen on one condensed board. Football will keep its own here.

I would still appreciate help in monitoring these things. If there is something going on and you guys don't think it is right, please report the tweet so we get notifications and can take swift action.

You come here to talk Villanova, not deal with this. I'd rather not deal with it either, so let's make this a place where none of that is tolerated moving forward (by me or fellow posters) and hopefully we can get it under control. I thought it was under control for the past few weeks and didn't look at this board over the weekend. That's on me and won't happen again.

Enjoy football season.

Thank you so much for your response. the "Report" button is my friend when I am offended by lewd comments and/or pix...lol

Thanks again

No excuses. There will be light moderation on these free boards, so I appreciate it, softness1. Never hesitate to reach out to me, report any of this stuff.

Sorry for the delay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT