ADVERTISEMENT

Is Bill Kristol Full of Sh*t Again?

RSTRICK30

VUSports.com Legend
Jul 11, 2001
✔‎@BillKristol
Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate--an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance.

----

....or have the Republicans ACTUALLY convinced an "impressive" candidate to run as an independent?

Reactions: kjbert
✔‎@BillKristol
Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate--an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance.

----

....or have the Republicans ACTUALLY convinced an "impressive" candidate to run as an independent?
Kristol is an egotistical asshole. Apparently, he started back tracking this morning. I guess he won't be part of a Trumo administration.

Reactions: cleanwave
How about Marco supporting Trump? These guys have no shame.

Is this true? I expect politicians to have no shame, but I always hope for even a hint of pride or dignity. Little Marco's impromptu presser when he realized Trumo was going to win was something he should have watched before he endorsed Trumo. There is going to be a place for Republicans who turn their back on trumo and act like dignified men. My guess is they will come out with some strength if Trumo goes down to the hag.

Reactions: ericw
Bill Kristol has been so monumentally wrong on foreign policy, he should never be allowed in the building for a discussion. Ever.

Like him or hate him, Trump deserves major cap tip for calling this little prick out.

Never heard of that guy before yesterday. And yet somebody actually wrote that he was a viable 3rd candidate?

Never heard of that guy before yesterday. And yet somebody actually wrote that he was a viable 3rd candidate?
Maybe he meant viable in terms of taking votes from Trumo. If he can get 5% in certain states, he can swing the election entirely. DF2WH.

Definitely the candidate for those who believe oppressive Islamic nations are actually just liberal democracies in their larval state, needing only American military intervention to blossom.

Definitely the candidate for those who believe oppressive Islamic nations are actually just liberal democracies in their larval state, needing only American military intervention to blossom.
An absolute sign of desperation by the conservative talking heads. They'd rather see a Hillart presidency than see Trumo win just so they can say "we told you so."

✔‎@BillKristol

----

A1Z7g1TCEAAbi6z.jpg

Somebody had it typed that way in a post, right about the same time somebody typed Hillart (instead of Hillary) and both new name versions became BW-required.

Apple autocorrect
Dmill put Hillart by accident and we ran with it

But it all started with TJC titling a thread about "Trumo" instead of "Trump." People kept beating it down. Then dmill effed up. Now both are gospel.

I for one find it funny. Even when tjc makes a completely minor, insignificant mistake, people shit all over him for months.

But it all started with TJC titling a thread about "Trumo" instead of "Trump." People kept beating it down. Then dmill effed up. Now both are gospel.

I for one find it funny. Even when tjc makes a completely minor, insignificant mistake, people shit all over him for months.
How do you know my Trumo moniker wasn't intentional, Wade?

Yeah, brilliant. You didn't accidentally hit the "o" next to the "p," a mistake anyone on earth could make and forgive. You defend it as if you did it on purpose, knowing it would become part of BW nomenclature.

This, from the same guy who didn't know Ben Simmons was going high in the draft.

Well that is horseshit cause after you posted it you admitted you tried to edit but for some reason couldn't cause the new rivals wouldn't allow you to on your IPad mobile device.

Yeah, brilliant. You didn't accidentally hit the "o" next to the "p," a mistake anyone on earth could make and forgive. You defend it as if you did it on purpose, knowing it would become part of BW nomenclature.

This, from the same guy who didn't know Ben Simmons was going high in the draft.
I was kidding, Wade. Everyone on BW is always looking for the "gotcha" moment! It's so predictable. Posting here isn't a contest. It's an exchange of ideas. If I did it on purpose, I would have defended it. Instead, I asked a question. As far as Ben Simmons is concerned, That was someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT