ADVERTISEMENT

Is Steve Lappas tjc?

Nova98

VUSports.com Legend
Jul 15, 2001
Much of Part 4 of Eric's excellent Steve Lappas interview and the vocal minority talk within it sounds a lot like tjc's "same small group" talk. It begs the question-is tjc actually Steve Lappas? What say you?

Much of Part 4 of Eric's excellent Steve Lappas interview and the vocal minority talk within it sounds a lot like tjc's "same small group" talk. It begs the question-is tjc actually Steve Lappas? What say you?
I've been called a lot of things on BW. But, Steve Lappas, really? Besides, I'm a lot better looking than Steve.

Maybe they co-own a Hyundai Tuscon together, but they're not the same person.
I guess if you've never owned a company, you wouldn't understand the concept of a company car. A car which, by the way, was a totally expensible item under the IRS code at the time. I'm not sure because this goes way back but I think the specific deduction was on form 4562 which allowed you to expense an item that you used to have to depreciate. So, it was a government provided incentive to purchase capital goods. Why wouldn't a small business take advantage of that? Oh that's right, I forgot. It's because some defuses on BW prefer to say it's proof that because Robert & I owned a business together, we must be gay! Que an NC94 stupid rant.

because Robert & I owned a business together, we must be gay!

I never made any comment on sexual orientation. That is your own personal business and we welcome all orientations here on VUsports.

1) Wouldn't the title be in your business name? Goldsboro Property Flipz? Or did you just mix personal and business expenses?
2) Was it an actual business or just a way to take advantage of tax breaks?
3) How did you decide on a Mariner?

Last edited:
I guess if you've never owned a company, you wouldn't understand the concept of a company car. A car which, by the way, was a totally expensible item under the IRS code at the time. I'm not sure because this goes way back but I think the specific deduction was on form 4562 which allowed you to expense an item that you used to have to depreciate. So, it was a government provided incentive to purchase capital goods. Why wouldn't a small business take advantage of that? Oh that's right, I forgot. It's because some defuses on BW prefer to say it's proof that because Robert & I owned a business together, we must be gay! Que an NC94 stupid rant.

I love it because only I know! The usual respondents are just making wild and predictable guesses.

I never made any comment on sexual orientation. That is your own personal business and we welcome all orientations here on VUsports.

1) Wouldn't the title be in your business name? Goldsboro Property Flipz? Or did you just mix personal and business expenses?

Bump. Questions remain unanswered.

LLike most of what tjc says, this statement isn't totally wrong, just misguided.

1) You can name your businesses any name you want and, no, it doesn't have to contain a town. I ran several businesses under the umbrella of "The Real Estate Depot," the parent company. I've had numerous corporations and none of them had the name of the locale in which they were located.
2) It was an actual business and was filed with the state of incorporation.
3) We bought the Mariner because we knew the dealer personally and got a really good deal.
I never accused you of making an anti gay comment. But, as you know, NC94 and a few other a$&holes have made that accusation based on my saying Robert & I ran a business together. You're not included in that group of gossip girls!

LLike most of what tjc says, this statement isn't totally wrong, just misguided.
How is explaining the then tax advantage of expensing rather than depreciating an asset used for business purposes misguided, Kenny?

What is a "defuse"?
De Fuse is located on De Plane! TJC is correct---you don't know anything Nardi!

original.jpg

But, as you know, NC94 and a few other a$&holes have made that accusation based on my saying Robert & I ran a business together. You're not included in that group of gossip girls!

Why do you continue to single me out?

I was not the person who discovered that you and Robert owned a vehicle together on Pleasure House Road.

Your obsession is sick and twisted!!!

Not to mention, you didn't answer his question. He asked why the title of the vehicle wasn't in the name of your so-called business. No one ever said that the geographic locale needs to be part of the name of a business.

Last edited:
1) You can name your businesses any name you want and, no, it doesn't have to contain a town. I ran several businesses under the umbrella of "The Real Estate Depot," the parent company. I've had numerous corporations and none of them had the name of the locale in which they were located.

He meant shouldn't the title for the Mariner have been in the business' name you dolt.

How is explaining the then tax advantage of expensing rather than depreciating an asset used for business purposes misguided, Kenny?

Because the rules for depreciating vehicles are complicated. Generally speaking you can't expense the entire cost of a vehicle with a gross vehicle weight under 6,000 pounds. Mariners have a gross vehicle weight of about 4,500 pounds.

Plus, you have to account for your personal usage of the automobile and include it in your wages. Does anyone in the same small group think that tjc used this vehicle for personal reasons and failed to report the income associated with it?

Hence, tjc3844 is on the right track but misguided. Then again, tjc probably paid his fair share, so it is ok, right?

Reactions: Nova98
Because the rules for depreciating vehicles are complicated. Generally speaking you can't expense the entire cost of a vehicle with a gross vehicle weight under 6,000 pounds. Mariners have a gross vehicle weight of about 4,500 pounds.

Plus, you have to account for your personal usage of the automobile and include it in your wages. Does anyone in the same small group think that tjc used this vehicle for personal reasons and failed to report the income associated with it?

Hence, tjc3844 is on the right track but misguided. Then again, tjc probably paid his fair share, so it is ok, right?
Adding kennythekangaroo to the board of directors of the same small group.

You've been called out by Kenny on the application of the tax code and myself on not answering why the vehicle wasn't registered to the business. Keep up ya boob.

tic- I'm curious - if you had to estimate, just how many corporations, LLCs, partnerships, etc. would you say you've been a part of in your life? How many different industries would that include?

tic- I'm curious - if you had to estimate, just how many corporations, LLCs, partnerships, etc. would you say you've been a part of in your life? How many different industries would that include?
Corporations include Great American Food & Beverage Corp., A&T Global Enterprises, Inc., Profit, Inc. & The Real Estate Depot. Some corporations owned more than one business including real estate, home renovation/construction, mortgage brokerage, restaurant, bakery & insurance personal inventory recording company.

How many times has the IRS audited you, tjc? Your returns must raise all sorts of red flags.
ND, I was audited 2x and proved the IRS claims were incorrect both times. I was also audited by the GA Department of Revenue 2x and have a 1-1 record with them.

Tell us more about your decision to incorporate A&T Global Enterprises, Inc. in 2013. Did you work directly with Al Bozza?
I've been caught. I really am Steve Lappas. It sure took you Dumbbells long enough to figure it out. That damn interview by Eric tipped my hand. Next time I'm coming back as Phil Martelli pushing the benefits of Rogaine.

Reactions: SnottieDrippen
I've been caught. I really am Steve Lappas. It sure took you Dumbbells long enough to figure it out. That damn interview by Eric tipped my hand. Next time I'm coming back as Phil Martelli pushing the benefits of Rogaine.
So formal with the name calling.

Tjc dodges another question:
8d76554bf0f4a491330a83b3e225d56e.jpg
tjc is not doing a TQ at this time and has already answered enough questions. tjc is leaving now for a doctor appointment to go over pre-op test results and to discuss exactly what the operation will entail and what I need to anticipate post op. That's a lot more important now than answering questions from nosey posters on BW.

Reactions: KennyTheKangaroo
Just to clarify, is KennyThe Kangaroo suggesting that tjc committed tax evasion by expensing the Mercury Mariner with Robert?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT