ADVERTISEMENT

Is Steve Lappas tjc?

Still waiting...just like we are for those hilarious pictures he had a few years back.

Bump.

tjc has time to list all of his corporations and partnerships, but when he is backed into a corner and can't answer specific questions, all of a sudden he's too busy with doctor's appointments.

What a load of crap.

Why was the Mercury Mariner titled in tjc's and Robert's name instead of the corporation's name?
Did tjc account for personal usage of the vehicle?
Why no response to KennyTheKangaroo's assertions regarding IRS regulations for expensing vehicles?

I am sure that tjc will now call me names and launch more baseless personal attacks against me, but these are nothing more than diversionary tactics.

Reactions: PrivacyBush
We also need answers on his arrest in Missouri.
He has already backpedaled on his fake arrest story then refused to acknowledge it. It started out as time spent in jail in missouri. Then it was jail for excessive speeding. Then it was pulled over for speeding at a rate that could have been arrest worthy, but he only got a ticket. Then he stopped talking about it. Most pathological liars have no remorse and refuse to budge on the details of their lies or even argue semantics. It's a fascinating case we're dealing with here.

He has already backpedaled on his fake arrest story then refused to acknowledge it. It started out as time spent in jail in missouri. Then it was jail for excessive speeding. Then it was pulled over for speeding at a rate that could have been arrest worthy, but he only got a ticket. Then he stopped talking about it. Most pathological liars have no remorse and refuse to budge on the details of their lies or even argue semantics. It's a fascinating case we're dealing with here.

You nailed it ND!!!

I also find it interesting that he always he references his medical issues when backed into a corner. Extremely manipulative and pathological (not to mention sick and twisted).

Reactions: PrivacyBush
korean-bat-flip.jpg

You nailed it ND!!!

I also find it interesting that he always he references his medical issues when backed into a corner. Extremely manipulative and pathological (not to mention sick and twisted).

Like saying he can't participate in BW tourney because he'll be in hospital yet continue to spam the other board all day from his supposed hospital bed.

Other outstanding items include but are not limited to:

1) Romney will win "handily"
2) Michael Nardi and Will Sheridan will be selected in the NBA Draft

Simply admitting that these statements were made and that he was wrong would go a long way toward rehabilitating tjc's tattered reputation on the newsgroup.

Will tjc step up and do the right thing?

I'm sick of you and your schtick, ND. Your whole BW personna is a f**king lie! Meanwhile, NC94 will need to buy a new keyboard as you feed his unnatural obsession. I've been completely open and honest on BW which is a lot more than many others can say. I've got more important things to do than participate in this drivel! I won't be answering any more questions because whatever I say will be twisted until it no longer resembles my original response. If you and others get their rocks off with your teenage gossip girls mentality, so be it but I am out.

I'm sick of you and your schtick, ND. Your whole BW personna is a f**king lie! Meanwhile, NC94 will need to buy a new keyboard as you feed his unnatural obsession. I've been completely open and honest on BW which is a lot more than many others can say. I've got more important things to do than participate in this drivel! I won't be answering any more questions because whatever I say will be twisted until it no longer resembles my original response. If you and others get their rocks off with your teenage gossip girls mentality, so be it but I am out.

tjc fails to step up. Disappointing, but not at all surprising.

If you've been "completely open and honest" then you wouldn't constantly dodge and sidestep questions and backtrack when you are proven to be incorrect. It's pathological.

I have dealt with a fair amount of pathological liars and your response is very typical.

It appears that others have taken notice of this as well.

Getting back to your true love.... poetry?

http://www.mocavo.com/The-Villanova...wspaper-1961-1966-Volume-1961-1966/789598/399

The poetry contributors for
the spring issue are: John
Brown, Garret V. Smith, Jason
Franklin Randof, Ed Wilkinson,
Jan DyrofT, Ronald Andrew
Javers, J. F. Prestilea, J. J.
P e t r i a t i s , David Brennan,
Thomas J. Corbett....

tjc is not doing a TQ at this time and has already answered enough questions. tjc is leaving now for a doctor appointment to go over pre-op test results and to discuss exactly what the operation will entail and what I need to anticipate post op. That's a lot more important now than answering questions from nosey posters on BW.
tjc is spamming the other board with crap from philly.com, glad he is able to fit this into his busy schedule.

tjc fails to step up. Disappointing, but not at all surprising.

If you've been "completely open and honest" then you wouldn't constantly dodge and sidestep questions and backtrack when you are proven to be incorrect. It's pathological.

I have dealt with a fair amount of pathological liars and your response is very typical.

It appears that others have taken notice of this as well.
This from the sicko who started the Gretchen in Hell page and who brags on You Tube about killing kittens. Priceless pathology!

There's a YouTube guy named novacatt94 who made a comment about killing kittens. Corbs naturally thinks it's him.
Yeah, I guess you're right. After all, novacatt94 is such a common handle. It's the "Smith" of the Internet world. How could I have possibly missed that?

Yeah, I guess you're right. After all, novacatt94 is such a common handle. It's the "Smith" of the Internet world. How could I have possibly missed that?

You do realize there are countless tjc3844 posts on the internet mocking you right? Or are you saying those are all really you?

You do realize there are countless tjc3844 posts on the internet mocking you right? Or are you saying those are all really you?
The difference is NC94's IP address is the same one who started Gretchen in Hell and the kill the kittens You Tube posts.

The difference is NC94's IP address is the same one who started Gretchen in Hell and the kill the kittens You Tube posts.
You admitted that you lied about this about two months ago.

You can't even keep your own lies straight.

You admitted that you lied about this about two months ago.

You can't even keep your own lies straight.
Nice try NC94. But, these alleged admissions by me are just another attempted coverup lie by you. Be honest for a change and admit your demented obsession with me. You need psychological help very badly. Haven't you realized that everyone on BW knows that 90%+ of your posts are about me? It's astounding that you would spend so much time obsessing over someone you don't know and have never met yet you claim to know all sorts of things about me! Spend some time with your wife and kids. It's a lot more productive and might help with your addiction about me.

Nice try NC94. But, these alleged admissions by me are just another attempted coverup lie by you. Be honest for a change and admit your demented obsession with me. You need psychological help very badly. Haven't you realized that everyone on BW knows that 90%+ of your posts are about me? It's astounding that you would spend so much time obsessing over someone you don't know and have never met yet you claim to know all sorts of things about me! Spend some time with your wife and kids. It's a lot more productive and might help with your addiction about me.

"These alleged admissions by me are just another attempted coverup lie by you."

What in the world does this even mean?

And I didn't start this thread. Your anger toward me is misguided, as KennyTheKangaroo would say.

Why did you dodge his questions?

Bump.

You will notice that I did not author the above post.

Kindly show me where on youtube and Twitter, etc, it displays an IP address. Just checked both sites and don't see that.

More importantly - how is your poetry these days? Still working on it?

Tjc still has avoided questions in this thread about his improper tax treatment of the Mariner, as well as why the Mariner was titled to him and Robert as opposed to the "business".

8k HD tv bump. With sll of that clarity, tjc's fake life story is still so clouded w contradictions and lies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT