ADVERTISEMENT

Jar Jar Binks theory

I read it and I liked it. Real interesting theory, guy that came up with it has some pretty good examples.

seems to hold water. would be amazing if they ended up bringing it around to jarjar being the ultimate bad guy

I'm pretty sure I would rather read a book on women's suffrage than watch a minute of Star Wars. Have no idea why people like that crap, but I do my best not to judge because I realize people can say the same thing about college basketball.

I enjoyed the hell out of every Star Wars and Lord of the Rings movie. Never felt any desire to dig deeper though. Not sure why people need to disect every detail and debate it. The worst was the TV series Lost.

I enjoyed the hell out of every Star Wars and Lord of the Rings movie. Never felt any desire to dig deeper though. Not sure why people need to disect every detail and debate it. The worst was the TV series Lost.
Lost ruined TV for me. I never take anything for face value anymore and always assume the writers/directors are trying to f*ck with you.

There's something amusing about listening to grown men discuss who the new sith master is. It's equally disturbing and pathetic.

It's no different from people speculating about sports trades. They're both a form of entertainment.

The first of the prequels (Phantom Menace) was an absolute abomination. Made it easy(ier) to make fun of people for liking Star Wars. The subsequent two each got a little better and were watchable. Third one was decent and could have been good if not for the unfortunate Hayden Christensen casting. All three films in the original trilogy were excellent and people who argue differently probably just don't like movies that much.

To me the Lord of the Rings movies may be the most boring and overrated movies ever. As I recall the third one was ok. I remember sleeping through parts of the other two in the theater.

I loved the first 3. I was really looking forward to the second 3, but they fell way short. Don't think Ive even watched the 3rd one of the second group made. that's how much of a letdown they were. I will see how this one gets received before I decide to see it in theater or just wait for it on cable.

I loved the first 3. I was really looking forward to the second 3, but they fell way short. Don't think Ive even watched the 3rd one of the second group made. that's how much of a letdown they were. I will see how this one gets received before I decide to see it in theater or just wait for it on cable.

I agree that the 3 prequels were bad. But to be fair, the 3rd was the best one of them all.

I have very high hopes for this new iteration. I am one of those people who needs to dissect and investigate anything I enjoy. Usually I read IMDB or Goodreads reviews/discussions after finishing a book or movie. Definitely a nerdy quality but gotta kill time somehow

Sopranos_FinalScenewithChase.jpg

I have very high hopes for this new iteration. I am one of those people who needs to dissect and investigate anything I enjoy. Usually I read IMDB or Goodreads reviews/discussions after finishing a book or movie. Definitely a nerdy quality but gotta kill time somehow

Yeah I'm the same way. Very few things in life interest me but when something does come along, I have to find out everything. I spend way too much time wondering what became of Marlo, what did McNulty end up doing with his life after the homeless killer thing got exposed, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT