ADVERTISEMENT

Jenkins

eccc

'Nova Nation Sensation
Feb 3, 2004
It is now time for Jenkins to shi,,,, or get off the pot. I don't want to hear anymore about his beautiful form and his high bb IQ, all of which is true. He now needs to dedicate himself to improving his body so that he can compete on an elite level. Although he made strides last year he seems to have regressed a little lately. Unless he can show the type of commitment of JVP for next year he will be of marginal value to the team. If he could finally lose ALL the weight necessary, and improve his speed, strength and vertical leap he could become a helluva a player. Its simply a matter of wanting it badly enough. If he shows up next year looking like chris christie, I will be very disappointed, on the other hand if he looks more like Pinkston did this year, we can expect big things from him. I don't know the answer to this, but I wonder how much pressure the staff puts on him to improve his body. The harsh reality is that he is a liability on defense right now,and a below average rebounder.With all our perimeters guys we have next year, we don't need an overweight forward hanging around the 3 point line hunting down shots,but it would be nice to have a 6-6 stud, who can shoot, handle, pass, rebound and play defense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News