ADVERTISEMENT

Know your foe: A Threat to the Villanova Community

Jul 1, 2016
It pains me to say this, but the newest representative of Villanova, and the face to the greater Yahoo community, Joshua Naso is nothing more than a convicted felon who disturbingly destroyed the historic Mood’s Covered Bridge in Bucks County.

http://articles.mcall.com/2004-12-16/news/3567566_1_historic-bridge-restitution-sentenced

Mr. Naso committed a needless, thoughtless crime against the greater Bucks County community, that took a treasured historic bridge for no apparent reason.

It's clear that in the rush to find any writer willing to take the position, Mr. Craven has made a poor choice, and did not do the proper background check that even a quick search would reveal.

I call on Mr. Craven to remove Mr. Naso from his affiliation with the greater Villanova community, and to disavow arson of historic places.

Please join me in my call.

Thank you,

NP - Class of 1994, Bucks County Born and Raised.

Craven sucks. Has no idea who the guys on our team are. What did you expect?

Talk about totally inept...

Can we get the Asian guy who shot the Villanova kid to be a co-contributer?

Yes, because Rivals customer service has shown to be very responsive to customer complaints over the last few weeks. Maybe the chat function would be better!

Reactions: cleanwave
Yes, because Rivals customer service has shown to be very responsive to customer complaints over the last few weeks. Maybe the chat function would be better!
I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. Not hopeful since it's been a day already, and one handle was banned for asking the question. "Violation of rules" = "I don't want to answer because it makes me look bad".

I would never discourage a person who wants to cover the team. Seems like this guy enjoys nova hoops and is supportive. Why give him a hard time?

It's a not an either/or thing with nova hoops coverage. Everyone knows ericw's coverage is top notch, but. Others who participate should not be discouraged. Ericw is secure enough in his manhood to agree with me.

Reactions: JoshNaso
I would never discourage a person who wants to cover the team. Seems like this guy enjoys nova hoops and is supportive. Why give him a hard time?

It's a not an either/or thing with nova hoops coverage. Everyone knows ericw's coverage is top notch, but. Others who participate should not be discouraged. Ericw is secure enough in his manhood to agree with me.

I have no problem with him being a fan. We have plenty of bandwagon fans who are great contributors and will help the school & program grow to new heights.

I have a problem with him identifying himself as a member of the Villanova community to recruits and coaches, when he clearly has severe issues. It reflects poorly on the school. This would not have happened if there was a competent leader for this board, and not some Foosball man from Texas who thinks Villanova is a "mid major". He has nothing to lose, and just hired a waiter form TGI Fridays with a huge criminal record to be the face of Villanova to the greater basketball community! I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT!

NP, Class of '94

I have no problem with him being a fan. We have plenty of bandwagon fans who are great contributors and will help the school & program grow to new heights.

I have a problem with him identifying himself as a member of the Villanova community to recruits and coaches, when he clearly has severe issues. It reflects poorly on the school. This would not have happened if there was a competent leader for this board, and not some Foosball man from Texas who thinks Villanova is a "mid major". He has nothing to lose, and just hired a waiter form TGI Fridays with a huge criminal record to be the face of Villanova to the greater basketball community! I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT!

NP, Class of '94

It's a ****ing message board. Shut up.

Smell ya later, Craven.

giphy.gif

Yikes. Shoulda used a pen name. Anyways...

It was 12 years ago.

Happened when he was 20'ish. 20 year olds (myself included) do stupid shit.

Admitted guilt and accepted responsibility (rare these days).

Paid restitution.

Did his time.

We aren't handing the nuclear codes over to him. Just asking him to cover a friggin basketball team.

Yikes. Shoulda used a pen name. Anyways...

It was 12 years ago.

Happened when he was 20'ish. 20 year olds (myself included) do stupid shit.

Admitted guilt and accepted responsibility (rare these days).

Paid restitution.

Did his time.

We aren't handing the nuclear codes over to him. Just asking him to cover a friggin basketball team.

Knucklehead.

Yeah.....it's me..........and you all know my realistic approach to the topics discussed on this forum. And i have to say that I'm disappointed that this thread was started.......OK, most Nova Nation folks, including me have followed Eric to the Scout board.....but, i don't see the necessity of trying to undermine the Rivals board. Yeah, I'm here because my subscription extends 'til December. I do think that Mike is going to have a tough time running this forum, but, don't see any reason to keep throwing stones at him. I'm embarrassed that Nova people are taking this approach......but, my experiences should have told me that a few would take this approach. For what it's worth, I apologize to Mike Craven & Josh Naso; not all Nova Nation, actually, most aren't assholes.

Reactions: reelbigfish6
Heaven forbid a man who committed a crime in his youth write an article about college basketball.

If you want to attack the board, do it. But don't bash a guy for trying to spite the poor judgement of his youth.

Enter Ball's discussion about Temple and sex crimes.

Reactions: Mainliner II
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT