ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Cats over Butler last night 61-46 for sweep

UncleBill57

VUSports.com Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2001
Our top scorers were Devon Kane-15, Emily Leer-13 and Caroline Coyer with 9. Our leading rebounders were Katherine Coyer with 6 while Taylor Holeman and Kavunaa Edwards each had 5.

Our women have now won 6 in a row, best since our 8 in a row back in 2008-2009. Taylor Holeman has scored 14 out of 25 in the last three games @ 56%. Devon Kane has scored in double figures in. 12 of our last 13 games. This is the first year that we've ever played Butler.

Before this win we were tied with Creighton for third in the BE @ 8-4 with 5 BE games remain including @ #1 StJohns on 2/15 and vs #2 DePaul @VU on 2/25.

Our overall record is now 19-5.

Go Cats.

Awesome year so far for the Lady Cats! Almost at 20 wins and playing really well.

Like you said though, some huge tests ahead. Would love to see us repay DePaul back from our earlier game with them.

Rebounding wins championships and I'm glad to see our big's being aggresive on the boards!!
mad.r191677.gif

UB57,

This will be the first time in years that
I won't see the LadyCats in person, but they
are on the tube tomorrow I believe. Even though
she didn't get much playing time as a frosh, I just
felt that Holeman had game. Harry seems to be playing
a longer rotation, and each girl seems to contribute. I love the
twins, and I have a question. Their Dad wears a VU shirt
with one of the numbers of the girls on the front. Is the other number
on the back?

Haha...they wouldn't print one like that for me.

We have two shirts. Depending upon who is at the game with us, I wear one or the other most of the time. If Katherine's boyfriend is with us I let him wear the #10. I get the feeling he's probably a bit more important to her at this time in her life...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT