ADVERTISEMENT

Lady pooped in elevator

adp98

Post 'Til Your Fingers Bleed
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2005
In hilton head for work and just got out of the elevator. As I was coming in some lady hurried past and hid her face, she shat all over the elevator l. I'm talking a good 3 feet in diameter with just two foot prints and a pool liquid crap all over the floor. Should have taken a picture but smell was too much. Thought this was the appropriate place to share.

Reactions: djrun85
It's Crohn's and colitis awareness month.

Edit: Nope, that's in December and a week not a month. My bad. She probably just had diarrhea.

Reactions: tomjackleman
If you have the skill set to take pictures of fat people on trains you should have the ability to take a quick picture of some poop on an elevator. Takes about ~1 second to take a picture.

Reactions: FatPhilM
In hilton head for work and just got out of the elevator. As I was coming in some lady hurried past and hid her face, she shat all over the elevator l. I'm talking a good 3 feet in diameter with just two foot prints and a pool liquid crap all over the floor. Should have taken a picture but smell was too much. Thought this was the appropriate place to share.

Did you really take the elevator? Are stairs not an option?

Just got back from HH/Savannah.

Old Ford Pub in HH is a favorite.

Late 30s, early 40s. No, it's a Marriott and you take the elevator. Not the motel 6 where you walk you to your room on the 2nd floor.

Reactions: NickleDimer
Funny it being YOU to see this.

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT