Laremy Tunsil getting prepped for the draft

tomjackleman

All VUSports.com Team
Oct 31, 2015
6BLvFY6.jpg

Greatest predraft tweet ever?

(quickly deleted)

Reactions: Chimpat
One of my friends had a gas mask bong in college, but a Gatorade bottle with a bowl piece and a carb was used instead of a bong.

I don't care about the weed. But you're an hour from the biggest moment of your life, and you do something so incredibly dumb as to post a video. Mind boggling.

There's nothing wrong smoking weed and I'm fairly confident more than 50% of the players already in the NFL do the same, but no matter what the story is here it just shows bad judgement on his end.

Will be surprised if he drops. Could be a brilliant draft move.

Between him and nkiwmdechehshjfks brothers, not a lot of smart decisions coming out of Ole Miss.

theres about a 0.1% chance that was actually him

rumors it was his stepdad, who is apparently suing him

in the video or that he posted it?

It's 100% him in the video, which is Already an issue in the image conscious nfl

I think that may be an overreaction. If he's there at 15, you take him, gas mask or no.

Good for him. Couldn't hear if he said he was blessed, or yes. He handled that well I think.

Imagine how much cash Ole Piss shelled out to get Nkemdiche, Tunsil and Treadwell to come to Oxford. The numbers had to be staggering.

The cash from the coach will have more ripple and longer lasting effects than the gas mask bong video.

Didn't mean to lessen the huge payday hit he took. But that parts over and done with (since the salary is essentially fixed per draft slot). The stuff with the coach should trigger an NCAA investigation. Which means ole miss will go on probation right around the year 2030.

Reactions: tomjackleman
Bmoney, that was my point. At the least, you might see that assistant coach take the fall (or try to) in order to "protect" the program. Sort of like how pitino "didn't know" about the hookers, I'm sure Hugh freese "knows nothing" about cash to players.

So the #1 pick gets $25 mill but a mid first rounder is like $15 mill? That is wild.

Dolphins get an A+ on this one. Get the highest upside guy at a bargain. If he busts, so what? The eagles just took some dude from north dakota state to back up the recent number 1 overall pick in bradford.

Love the pick.

Is there a cause of action against the jilted leech behind the leaks? Guess it doesn't matter, they wouldn't be leeching $$ if they had $$.

Kid has multiple issues plus he is linked with that wacko, Nkemdiche.

Kid has multiple issues plus he is linked with that wacko, Nkemdiche.

well I mean, they played on the same team.....

again, from a pure value standpoint, you cannot argue this pick whatsoever. This guy was talked about as being #1 overall right up until LA traded for TEN's pick

again, from a pure value standpoint, you cannot argue this pick whatsoever. This guy was talked about as being #1 overall right up until LA traded for TEN's pick
Wasn't he with Nkemdiche when he jumped out of the window? From a talent standpoint, no doubt, should have been the third pick to the Chargers and that's only because the first two teams picked QB's, who aren't really 1 and 2 talents. The Titans were predicted to pick him prior to making the trade with the Rams. However, if he winds up being a trouble maker in the worst way, it won't be a good pick, time will tell.

Reactions: tomjackleman

He was more than just a casual teammate with Knickemdeechee from what I read and watched, but who knows.

Admitting to getting paid by Ole Miss staffers in his press conference was bizarre. I want to say its a good thing, as he appeared to keep his composure while saying it, but man, what a night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT