ADVERTISEMENT

Laremy Tunsil getting prepped for the draft

Cost that kid a ton of money. Whomever leaked this sucks at life. The kid smoked some weed in college. Get in line. I hope he has a great career. Love the pick for the Dolphins.

He was more than just a casual teammate with Knickemdeechee from what I read and watched, but who knows.

Admitting to getting paid by Ole Miss staffers in his press conference was bizarre. I want to say its a good thing, as he appeared to keep his composure while saying it, but man, what a night.

he got suspended at Ole Miss for that. It wasn't really new information.

He got suspended for keeping a loaner car too long. Not payments from ole miss staff.

I don't think it was just the weed was what kept 10 teams away. I think it was more than that. Sounds like it anyway. Doesn't seem like a bad dude though. Not going to be a skill or talent issue for him in the NFL. Worth the risk for Fins I think. I would not have minded if the Giants took him at all.

Cost that kid a ton of money. Whomever leaked this sucks at life. The kid smoked some weed in college. Get in line. I hope he has a great career. Love the pick for the Dolphins.

Never smoked weed. Sort like a taco, i guess.

Reactions: jvm3
Marijuana and tacos are very different. Not even close to the same thing.

Did Randy Moss ever dunk on you?
Randy Moss abused me in multiple sports. I don't recall him ever posturing me but that's more a facet of never guarding him in hoops. At a hoops camp I took him down in ping pong.

Dolphins just had a press conference to introduce Tunsil.

Tunsil couldn't be in attendance though; had an allergic reaction or something. Suuuuure

Last night I thought he handled himself very well. I'm rooting for the kid. what happened sucks. Obviously of his own making so he's got to own...but damn.

Let me know when Chris Rock can dunk a tennis ball on a 9'6 rim

Dolphins just had a press conference to introduce Tunsil.

Tunsil couldn't be in attendance though; had an allergic reaction or something. Suuuuure

Probably had some skunky weed.

Was it a result of the table top being at knee level for him?
Do you rank this accomplishment above or below dunking a tennis ball on a 9'4" rim at age 42?
Listen old man, I'm 40. And way above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT